The Birth of Lady Elizabeth.

The Birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard goes into labor on May 1, 2275 with the birth of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her first of five children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior paces up and down the corridor with Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Charles Andrew III along with Lord Frederick William III, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord David William Beck is the only Star-Fleet Academy that Lord Charles Andrew JR will trust with Lady Karissa as Lord David William Beck is his grand-nephew and grandson of his late brother, Lord Edwin William Howard.

"What is taking you so long to deliver my grandchild?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. First babies sometimes take a while." Lord David William tells him.

"I am sorry but I am sure that your granddaughter will arrive eventually." Lord David William Beck explains.

Lord Andrew Charles paces up and down with his father and he looks at Lord David William and asks, "How much longer?"

"Lady Karissa is fine. Lord Andrew Charles and she is sitting with Lady Katherine and Lady Paulina." Lord David William tells him.

Lady Karissa walks over to the door where Lord Andrew Charles is talking with Lord David William and she looks at him " Listen here Andrew Charles Howard. First babies don't come when you want them too."

"I understand that Lady Karissa . My dad is growing impatient." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Charles Andrew JR and she tells him " Stop your worrying Lord Charles Andrew JR. Your heiress will arrive in her own sweet time."

"I am glad to hear it." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

FInally at 3 PM, the cries of a newborn baby can be heard throughout the Balmoral Manor and Lord David William Beck bathes Her Grace, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in his arms, and he carries her out and into her grandfather and father and Lord David calls out " May I present Her Grace, The Right and Honorable Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard."

Lord David William Beck walks over to his great-uncle and he places his first grandchild into his arms and Lord Charles Andrew JR cradles his newborn granddaughter in his arms and he looks at his sons, nephew, first cousins, and grandnephew and tells them " You better take good care of my granddaughter and heiress. I had to wait 33 years to get her."

"Gosh, dad. I had to wait for her mother to arrive here." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lady Karissa watches her father-in-law and husband and his kin with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she asks Lady Paulina to help her get out of bed and with the help of Lady Paulina and Lady Katherine she gets dressed and she walks over to where Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Andrew Charles are holding Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lady Karissa walks over to both of them and she holds out her arms and tells them " Give me my daughter, Lady Elizabeth. She has just been born and doesn't need to have all of this fuss around her."

Lady Karissa holds Lady Elizabeth in her arms "Good Heavens. You would think this would be your only grandchild, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Karissa tells him " I am sorry you had to wait 33 years for your first grandchild."

"I can assure you that Lady Elizabeth won't be your last grandchild." Lady Karissa states that she looks at Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William and tells them " I expect Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to have first cousins, and second cousins and third cousins."

"I am Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's third cousin, so is Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard is her first cousin once removed and Lord Frederick William III is her first cousin twice removed.." Lord Richard Edward

"Lord David William Beck is her second cousin as they share the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard William " I am taking Lady Elizabeth back to her crib and everyone may depart but Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey who is her third cousin." Lady Karissa tells them.

Lady Karissa cradles her newborn daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in her arms and she tells her " I know you will make me proud. When your time comes to govern. You will crush this damn Patriarch that your great-great-great-grandfather started in 2159."

"Your great-great-great-grandaunt should have received this Dukedom after your great-great-great-grandfather but no he left it to your great-great-grandfather." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lady Elizabeth. Your great-great-grandaunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte should inherit as she was the first-born child of your great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Karissa tells her.

"I will put an end to this Patriarch started by your great-great-great-grandfather and never again will an eldest daughter ever be replaced by her younger brother." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey sit on each side of the bed where Lady Karissa holds Lady Elizabeth in her arms.

Lady Karissa places Lady Elizabeth back into her cradle and she lays back on her bed and she closes her eyes and she falls asleep.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR got his first grandchild, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275.

Lady Karissa declares " Odin is faithful to his followers and he promises to increase your descendants if you are faithful."