The Girl That Sits on Top of The Hill

The Girl That Sits On Top of The Hill Overlooks Star-Fleet Academy

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell decided to take her chances by enrolling as a student at Star-Fleet Academy and she decided to study medical science and pediatric medicine as she loved children and she couldn't bear to see them suffer.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann dresses in a blue Star-Fleet Academy dress that she designed in the regency style and she grabs her laptop computer, books, radio, picnic basket and blanket.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann is given the rank of Cadet at Star-Fleet Academy and she has enrolled in Medical terminology 100, Pediatrics 100 and Pharmacy 100 and she decides to join the Literature club and debate club.

Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell starts to walk from Madame's Boarding House as she's walking towards Star-Fleet Academy.

Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is met on the way by Lt. Commander David William Beck stops in his carriage and asks, "Cadet may I offer you a ride to Star-Fleet Academy. It is an awfully long walk to Star-Fleet Academy."

Cadet Karissa Lowell looks up and she answers, "Thank you Sir. I would appreciate it." and Lt. Commander David William Beck helps Cadet Karissa Lowell to climb into his carriage and the carriage drives onto Star-Fleet Academy."

"I haven't introduced myself. I am Lt. Commander David William Beck. I am the senior medical officer on Star-Base 12." Lt. Commander David William Beck explains.

"I am Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell." Karissa answers , "I am a freshman at Star-Fleet Academy."

"I am going to be studying pediatric medicine and help the children here on Star Base 12 as I hate to see children suffer." Cadet Karissa explains.

"I tell you what Cadet. When you are ready to take your internship. Come and see me and I will allow you to take your internship with me." Lt. Commander David William Beck tells her.

"Thank you Sir. I have four years and I don't think my internship is available until I reach my junior and senior year." Cadet Lowell explains.

"I tell you what Cadet. I could use some help after classes and if you like you can be my assistant. I will see that you are paid for your time." Lt. Commander David William Beck tells her.

"I will be glad to help you, Sir. " Cadet Lowell tells him " I have three classes and I have joined the literature and debate clubs as well."

"I must admit I joined the literature club and debate club myself when I was a freshman." Lt. Commander David William Beck tells her.

"I have a good friend here named Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and I believe he is a junior." Cadet Lowell explains.

"I know Lt. Commander Riley. He lost his family to Kudos the executioner last year. " Lt. Commander David Beck explains.

"Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is a very studious young officer and he keeps to himself." Lt. Commander David Beck.

"I also met a Lt. Matthew Decker." Cadet Lowell tells Lt. Commander David Beck.

"Oh yes. Lt. Matthew Decker's father Commander Mat Decker committed suicide when he was commanding The USS Constitution and he took his starship and blew up a asteroid that would have destroyed other planets." Lt. Commander David William Beck explains

"Lt Matthew Decker and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley are two very tragic officers here at Star-Fleet Academy." Lt. Commander Beck tells her.

"Where do you reside, Cadet?" Lt. Commander Beck asks.

"I live out at Madame's Boarding House in Bedford Territory." Cadet Lowell tells him.

"Bedford Territory. My second cousin once removed, Lord Richard William Carey is Duke there. One of my favorite cousins.' Lt. Commander Beck tells her.