47. Just got married!

I was on the edge of another breakdown when I looked in the mirror at my appearance. Time had flown by so quickly, and now it was my wedding day.

"Now I understand how you felt on your wedding day, Grace." My emotions were all over the place, and I hadn't felt like this since Raine was born three months earlier.

I might've been planning for this day to come but I hadn't planned that I would ever be this nervous.

I had everything I needed down that aisle so there shouldn't be a reason why I was this nervous.

"Who doesn't get nervous on their wedding day? The plus side to all of this is that after today Kristrin will be yours and forever more, you'll officially be Mrs. Slovac." I smiled.

"Mrs. Annabella Slovac." I whispered out loving the way it rolled off the top of my lips.

He was already mine now and forever more but being his wife was the tip of the cake.

My hair was styled in an updo with a few stray strands. My gown was stunning, and I was given a snowflake wedding exactly as I had imagined.

"Will you be okay Anna, we have to leave?" My made of honor Grace, Charlotte and Olivia all surrounded me in a huddle.

"I'm going to be alright." I informed them as a knock resounded on my door before my dad came in and everyone left.

"Dad, how do I look?" With a hesitant smile on my face, I enquired.

My father peered at me with a tear-streaked face, wordless. To keep from crying again, I had to fan my face with my hand.

"You look beautiful, baby girl.... but you're no longer my sweet little child after today." Dad managed to get a few words out before squeezing me into a tight hug.

"I'll always be your sweet little girl Dad." I hugged him tightly to my chest hoping not to smug my makeup to much.

I could hear music coming from afar, indicating that the others were making their way down the aisle.

"There is always Raine as well." I laughed hearing my father planing to replace me with my daughter.

"There'll always be me and Raine, Dad. Now you have two girls and we'll always drop by to see you and remember that we work at the same place so we'll always have each other." I clarified.

"Your right Annabella." We both smiled.

"I believe it is now our time." My father advised and we headed through my changing room and to the aisle.

Just as during Grace's wedding, I was able to see all of my loved ones in the crowd as my nerves got the best of me and I tightened my grip on dad, who reassured me by patting my hand.

I noticed Mom amid the crowd, holding Raine with her pacifier in her mouth; she was stunning. My mother's eyes welled up, and I hastily averted my gaze to avoid crying.

I looked up the aisle to see who was there, but my gaze was drawn to a man dressed dapperly in a white suit, and I wanted to leap into his arms right at once.

Kristrin's smile made me smile and forgot about everything. In a few minutes my name will be Mrs. Slovac. I saw the others smiling but the moment I got to stand in front of Kristrin and could hear him whisper the word beautiful.

My dad gave my hand to Kristrin and seconds later he kissed my forehead softly before stepping back a little more admire me and taking in every inch of my appearance.

"Let us begin." The pastor spoke.

For what seemed like a few seconds, Kristrin and I stood contentedly gazing at each other, hand in hand, until the minister asked for the vows. As we had discussed at the practice rehearsals, I chose to go first.

"Kristrin, you know me better than anyone else in the world; you know all of my flaws and weaknesses, yet you still love me. You are my sincere love and closest friend. I promise to always listen to your counsel, to always be there for you, to never take a score even if I win, to always admire your big, beautiful, kind, and determined heart, and to always love you till forever."

Kristrin was laughing brilliantly by the time I finished my anxiously delivered speech. When I stopped, he would grip my hand, making me feel much better and encouraging me to keep going.

Kristrin's vows were next to be spoken. I exhaled quietly, trying not to cry because he had such a way with words.

"Annabella, All that I am and all that I have, I offer to you in love and in joy. From this day forward I will love and comfort you, hold you close, prize you above all others, and remain faithful to you all the days of our lives. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I’m the one who gets to marry you. I promise to be your navigator, consoler, sidekick, best friend, and husband. And last, I promise you myself.”

I was about to wipe my tears after his speech but he immediately stepped in and wiped my tears instead.

The pastor went on to speak but all I could think about was Kristrin. It was until we were told to exchange wedding rings and to kiss the bride when I came back to reality.

I moved forward nervously as Kristrin drew me to his chest and kissed my lips passionately; when we parted ways, he mumbled Mrs. Slovac in my ear, which made me laugh.

As they flung flower petals in our direction, I was lifted into the air and carried down the aisle in my husband's arms.

After a few minutes of assembling in the reception area, we heard toasts from everyone, but one in particular stuck out: Steffon's toasts.

"To my best friend Anna, we've known each other ever since we were baby's. Your one of the most amazing friend anyone could ever have. You were like my little sister, there is so much that I admire about you! If I had one word to some up everything about you it would be exceptional. I have watched you grow into the gorgeous and spectacular woman that you are today....." Kristrin cleared his throat in the middle of Steff's speech making me along with the crowd laugh.

"It is a great honor for me to be your best friend Anna and I wish you all the love, joy and happiness for you and your new family until the rest of eternity, remember I am always here for you, cheers bestie!" Steffon concluded.

"Awe!" I cheered blowing a kiss to my best friend, this was what friendship was supposed to be like.

He was like my other half.

We heard a few more toasts, including one from my father, who playfully issued Kristrin a warning toast, and one from my mother, who gave a heartfelt speech.

During my time at the table, I promptly went for Raine, enthusiastically feeding her and Kristrin my wedding cake. Seeing the two warmed my heart. I'm not sure how much longer my heart can warm.

It was time for Kristrin and I to dance for the first time, and we did so while experiencing wonderful moments before I decided to toss my bouquet, which Olivia caught and Charlotte seized.

I was tired and fatigued by the end of the day; I was also quite delighted to be leaving right away with Kristrin, but I was also sad to be abandoning my darling girl for the next two weeks. Fortunately, it was in the capable hands of both of our parents.

We said our goodbyes to everyone as we boarded a chauffeured car.

"Where are we going?" I questioned Kristrin because our honeymoon spot had been kept a secret up until now.

"It's a surprise." I nodded my head as he reminded me.

"This is the second best part of getting married." He drew my chin up to his lips, pecking them.

"What is?"

"Having you all to myself for our honeymoon Mrs. Slovac." I giggled hearing his words.