part 2

Kira sat on the counter as she watched him cook breakfast. She just got out of the shower. She watched as he flipped the pancakes over in the pan. Her mind went back to how they met. How he broke into her house and shot and killed her two friends.

She couldn't help but think about it. She shook the memory out of her head. Kira found herself looking at hit tattoos. There was one on his arm that caught her eye.

The number 48 with a purple and blue bandana wrapped around his arm. The tattoo looked 3D and very neat. She continued to stare at his body not knowing he was staring at her.

"Go sit at the table," he tells her.

Kira got up from the counter and took a seat. His voice always did something to her. Not sexual or anything. It was just the authority in it. She wasn't use to a man talking to her like that at all. Not even her father talked to her like that. He sat her plate down in front of her and sat his down and started eating. Both were silent,

Kira ate small portions of her food, for some reason she wasn't really hungry. But she forced herself to eat. If she didn't, he would get up and slap the shit out of her....like he did plenty of times before.

The man sat at the table on his phone, talking with his boss, although he went ghost from the streets he still had work to do in them. His boys were wondering where he was and why he went MIA,

they knew he was going through it ever since his brother died. But going ghost for 4 months was crazy to them. The men smacked his lips, not wanting them in his business.

"You niggas are mad nosey," he mumbled under his breath. But Kira caught what he said. She wanted so bad to take his phone and call someone for help, but she don't have it in her like before. The man continued talking to other people, just to catch up with them. He knew they missed him, but the streets were too hot right now.

Kira finished up her plate and sat at the table. looking at the man as he spoke on the phone to different people. She took in all his features and the art that was on his body. He was a very handsome man and she knew women would die to have a man that looked like this on them.

The way he talked and moved his hand across his chin. His beautiful jawline, his flawless brown skin. The low fade. Everything about him was just lustful and mysterious.

As Kira got lost in her thoughts about the men in front of her. The man would glance in her direction couple of times, he paid no mind to the lustful glances she was giving him.

Cause if he was to drop his pants right now, she'll start crying and running away. Like she did last time. But then again she was a young girl. 16 at that, Her hormones were probably going crazy. So he just paid her no mind.

"Yeah, come slide thru, gotta talk to you about something." the man said. He still had a list of people he needed to kill. And he was gonna need some help with a few things.