"You're just mad because I'm better than you." I respond.

"That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day! I'm clearly better than you!" Killua argued.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night." I say before walking off to boil my egg.

After eating our eggs we went back to the airship. "Allow me to introduce myself to the forty-three remaining applicants. I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter exam Selection Committee."

"I am his secretary, Beans." Oh, the green blob guy.

"Originally, I had planned to make my appearance during the exam's Final Phase, but as I'm already here. I'm loving the tension in the air! So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip." Is this guy serious?

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning, at 8 am. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words, you're free to do as you please until you are contacted." Beans explained.

"Okay! Gon, Y/n let's explore!" Killua yells.

"Yeah!"

"Alright."

"How can they have so much energy? I'm hitting the sack." Leorio asks.

"You can say that again." Kurapika responds.

After leaving to catch up with Gon and Killua, whom I've somehow lost, I find myself eavesdropping on yet another conversation.

"Hey, how many applicants do you expect make it?" Is that Menchi?

"You mean who'll pass the exam?" Buhara asks

"Yes this year we have an impressive group, though I failed almost all of them at one point." Menchi resonds

"But doesn't it depend on what the upcoming phases consist of?" Buhara asks.

"That's true." Mensch replies.

"But didn't you notice, one of them had this whole aura thing going on. What do you think Satotz?" Menchi directs the conversation towards the first phase examiner.

"Oh, yes. I like the rookies this year." Satotz replied.

"I think 295 has a good shot." Menchi said. The bald guy?

"I'm partial to 100." Killua okay.

"He looks like a selfish, spoiled brat." How dare she!

"What do you think Buhara?"

"He isn't a rookie, but 44 is the one I favor." Ooo Hisoka? "I'm sure you noticed, but when 82 was attacked, it was 44 who was really on the verge of killing someone."

"I did notice that, of course. He could barely restrain himself from tearing off our heads." Menchi replied. "But didn't you realize? He was already that way the first moment we appeared." He was?

"Really?" Buhara asks.

"Yeah, that's the real reason I was so edgy. He kept challenging me." Sounds like Hisoka.

"I had a similar experience, he should be carefully monitored." Satotz says.

"Then I'm sure you noticed, he only seems to calm down around 82." Wait what?

"Yes, I quite fear whatever relationship they have." Ah how I love ease dropping.

"I heard someone say something about them dating." Seriously, literally everyone thinks that now.

"That could be possible." He's a thirty year old clown!

"I doubt he's Y/n's type, they can do better." Ooo I can do better?