8~ SHOPPING XD

I am SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA. We're almost at 200 reads XD. That maybe not that big a deal for you, but I'm like new and don't have much followers, so I'm a noob. Please star, I don't have a lot and I would really like some support andcomment and go on my page and follow! I may only have a few followers (shout out to them) but I'm sure that's just because I'm really new. Like I said before, since I have gotten over 100 reads, I will publish the first chapter of Torn. I made it up my self and just hope some people will take interest in my stuff. I want to do a whole bunch of stories. I just want some support for this, well I have taken up a lot of precious SoMa time so let's get back to that ;D

........................................................

~Maka P.O.V.

I met Tsubaki, Liz, and patty outside of the mall. We all were so excited! It was Tuesday. We all ran in and went to the first dress store we saw. Liz was immediately grabbing dresses, Patty was looking at a giraffe toy in the window of another store, Tsubaki was looking at dresses too.

I kind of just walked around, I didn't know what to look for. Well I knew Soul was going to wear his black tux and red shirt, maybe match? Would that be too weird? Ugh. Then I spotted a dress that looked just like the in from the black room. But it was more ruffly at the bottom. It was perfect. I got my size and tried it on. When I walked out Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty were going nuts and showering me in compliments. I knew this was the one, but I decided I was going to keep my hair down, just cause, and I saw a really cute black bow that Tsubaki said was perfect. I really couldn't wait for tomorrow! I wonder what Soul would say, would he like it? Wait. No. No. No. He was always on my mind. Why? Is there something wrong with me? I bubbled up just be being around him. His touch gave me chills.

Wait CHILLS?! I can't , I mean absolutely CANT HAVE A CRUSH ON SOUL! I hung out with him all the time, wouldn't he qualify as more of a brother? But he cares for me a lot, and I do too... But was that in a sisterly way. My mind wanted to cave in to the idea of me and Soul, just melt right into it, but my heart throbbed in pain. What if I lost him. What if he didn't like me back?