7~ Soul's P.O.V

I woke up at 1:10 to a shower running. Probably Maka. Wait, that means, I went to the kitchen, no breakfast was made. I grumbled but remembered last night. I guess I could make her breakfast this once. I got out all the stuff.

I finished making to hear the door open, and Maka stepped out. She saw that I was cooking

"You're cooking without me having to yell at you?" She smiled, weirdly, making me feel all warm inside.

"Well, I was hungry and you took forever." I lied. I noticed part of her towel was sliding down. I felt my face slightly heat up. "And, uh your towel is slipping."
Her face went slightly pink as she adjusted it and said like she was retarded that she was going to put some clothes on. I started to think about what happened last night.

I was daydreaming about what she must have been feeling when she walked out. She was wearing jeans and a tank top, and, she left her hair down. She looked, nice. What was I saying?! She sat down and began to eat her food, I finished quickly and told her I was going to hang out with Black star, anything to get away from her seeing my slightly pink cheeks. She told me she was gunna hang out with Tsubaki so I said c'yah, put my plate in the sink and left.

What was that.

I made it to the basketball court to see Kid and Black Star already going at it. They saw me, stopped and waved. My face must have still been a little pink..

"HEY LOOK AT CHERRY TOMATO OVER THERE. HAHAHA, WHAT DID YOU FINALLY ASK MAKA OUT. I BET YOU DID AND SHE REJECTED YOUR SORRY ASS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Shut up Black Star I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MAKA THAT WAY!!" I yelled

"Your face says otherwise Soul." Kid smirked

"Why do you care?!" I growled.

"Don't worry we won't tell. Its obvious you've got it for Maka.." Kid had this smug look on his face, that made me wanna punch him

"I BET EVEN IF SHE DID YOU'D BE TOO
MUCH OF A WUSS TO ASK HER OUT GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Black Star bellowed.

"Whatever.." I said, "Can we start playing now?"

"SURE, THE GREAT BLACK STAR VS. CHERRY TOMATO AND SYMMETRY FREAK." Black Star yelled

"We're gunna woop your ass." I smirked

"And now especially since you mocked my symmetry." Kid said annoyed.

We were, 20 (me and Kid)-15(retarded Black Star), when Maka and the other girls came over. Kid and Black Star had a smug look a on their face at me. I gritted my teeth, they immediately stopped when the girls got closer, thankfully.

They came closer all cheery and told us they wanted to host a party. It was as a celebration of the defeat of Kishin Asura.

Of course Kid jumped at the opportunity to show off his symmetry skills and said he'd be doing decorations. Then he said he was going to get permission from his dad. I didn't even want to go, but I knew Maka would make me go.

Black Star was, of course, ranting about how he wanted to be the guest of honor, but Maka told him he was a slob and I said it was true. Then they left to see if Kid had any luck with Lord Death. And Black Star had a huge grin on his face.

"yeah you go back up your girlfriend" he grinned

"Shut up you." I growled

I could never be interested in that right?

"I'm going home." I said, and left

Walking home, I couldn't get it out of my mind. Me and Maka. I had always cared for her when she needed it, we'd been through so much. She knew me better than I know myself, same vice versa. But I also knew that I had been a jerk to her. Making fun of her in where she..lacked. She would never like me, or would she?

I made it home to an empty house, so I layed on the couch. I fell asleep and was, unfortunately, dreaming of me and Maka. I had was carrying her bridal style and she was sleeping, when she woke up and looked up at me and told me to cuddle. And we did. I woke up and was blushing.

Holy shit.

That was insane.

I sat up and was feeling mentally insane. I realized, I couldn't deny it, I had a crush on my Meister. I put on the TV and the dream relayed in my mind over and over again.

Then she got home.

She was all bright and cheery and said that the party was set for this Wednesday. She also said that I'd have to eat leftovers, oh well, and that she was stuck with making the invitations. She left to do that and I went to my room. I could hear her humming through the fairly thin walls and my dream came back. I need to get these stupid thoughts out of my frikkin head. They kept bouncing around and my heart sped up. I couldnt take it, so I took a little nap.

I woke up bored out of my mind. Maka called me in and asked me what would look better, black and white invitations or black and red. I chose black and red of course. I started watching some more TV, then went into my room and was listening to some music. I got up to go get some water when I saw Maka passed out on the couch, baka.

I picked her up bridal style and of course that damn dream. She was so peaceful. Innocent. Hard headed. My Meister. I put her laying down and walks out my cheeks gradually gaining a pink coloring. I went to my room and went to sleep, dismissing all those thoughts. But I knew it wasn't the last of them.