~Luna Duties~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

After the wholesome welcome from the pack, we sit down to have dinner. Although Jungkook has already eaten but he says that he can eat again with me making others around us laugh while I blush badly. Dad and some other shewolves bring so much food that I doubt anyone can finish them. But I am shocked to see that how much everyone is eating. Even, the kids are eating more than I can.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook whispers in my ear making me shiver but it's time to ask something else.

"Umm, I don't think I will be able to fining this much food." I reply timidly.

"But you have only eaten so little." He remarks giving me a worried look.

I don't know how to tell him that my life in the castle wasn't the same as the members of this pack in here. I could barely get to eat something in the whole day. But I think he notices my dilemma so he doesn't press on the matter and concentrate on his food.

Soon, everyone leave for their rooms except Beta Namjoon and my parents. I go to help dad but he shakes his head with a playful glare making me giggle. Mom follows him inside the kitchen which I am sure to help in cleaning the dishes because that's their bonding time from the start.

My mom has always been the dominant one in their relationship seeing that she is a warrior and my dad never mind it because he doesn't like to make decisions. So, he always depends on mom these matters. I really admire their bonding because no matter what their status is, the love and affection between the two never dull with time.

"Love, I want you to meet someone." Jungkook says making me turn around to see that he is talking about the childlike guy from earlier.

"Ah, don't steal the spotlight from me. Let me introduce myself." The guy named Namjoon says making Jungkook roll his eyes while I look at the two in amusement.

"Luna, I am the great beta of this pack and my name is Kim Namjoon." I bite my lips to control the laugh that is trying to break out seeing the way Namjoon bowing his head because if he bends down a little then his face will surely touch the floor.

"It's nice to meet you too, beta Namjoon," I reply smiling brightly at him. He doesn't give me any bad vibes, instead I feel like he is the cool big brother with whom you can share anything and he won't tell anyone your secret.

"You are so cute, luna. If this idiot wasn't present here I would have pinched your cheeks." Namjoon says trying to be quiet but I think Jungkook already hears him because the next second I know both of them are rolling on the ground like two koalas.

"Get off from me." Namjoon whines while Jungkook holds him tightly.

"I will not." Jungkook replies smacking him behind the head.

"Hey, that's not fair. Papa already whacked me on the head and now you're doing it too. What if I suffer from memory loss? I haven't even found my mate." Namjoon retorts trying to get out of Jungkook's hold.

"I will be the happiest person in the world if you forget everything. At least I don't have to handle your idiot talking." Junkook replies smirking evilly making me sigh in annoyance.

Without waiting for the two to get up I make my way towards upstairs to my room. I can hear them yelling for me but I don't stop because then they will again start arguing over stupid things.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Jimin you are not eating this shit." Yoongi snaps at already a whining Jimin making him cry louder.

"Let him eat whatever he wants." I let out giving back the Nutella jar to Jimin who looks at me with tear filled eyes and then at his mate who is still glaring at him making me roll my eyes.