"US"

The next morning sunlight peeped from the windows into the room. A couple sleeping in the middle of the bed wrapped up in a duvet. Haseena's head on Anubhav's bare chest and Anubhav wrapped his arms around her.
Anubhav's sleep break from the bright sunlight cominh from the window. He put his arm up in the air preventing the sunlight to atleast not fall in his face. He was hella sleepy after working for a long period of time and waking up late night for his dear wife.
He opened his eyes lazily and saw Haseena sleeping close to his chest. The sunlight was disturbing her too. He put his hand in a direction so that the sunlight may not fall into her face and disturb her sleep.
He started adorning his wife who was now sleeping like a cute child, for whom the late morning sleep is the most precious.

(The author loves to sleep till 10 but matashree against that🙂)

After a while Haseena's sleep broke and she was her husband adorning her. Anubhav was so lost that he didn't even realised that Haseena woke up.

Anubhav's POV: Aap swayam sote huwe itni zyada khubsurat lagti hai jab humare bacche honge unhe uthane mei badi samasya ho jayegi

Haseena was continuously staring him but he was bust studying the future where he was playing with there kids.
He was busy imagining things out there when he got a hard pinch on his arm.
He came out of his dream land amd saw Haseena there awake. He caressed his arm where she pinched him.

Anubhav: Kya Haseena, kaun subah subah apne pati ko aise uthata hai?

Haseena: Hum uthate hai. Ab bataiye aap kiske khayalon mei itne dube huwe the?

Anubhav smirked in mind that it was the time to make her wife a little Jealous.

Anubhav: Apni college ki 'girlfriend' ke baare mei soch rahe the. Kitne khubsurat thi woh. College mei uska aagman hote hi saare ladke ise tadne shuru kar dete the par ek hum hi the jiske peeche woh ekdum paagal thi.

Haseena sat up holding the blanket upto her. And then took a pillow in her hand and began to beat him like hell.

Haseena: Agra itni hi pasand hai woh toh jaiye na uske paas. Yaha pe kya kar rahe hai aap.

Anubhav was trying to stop her but all was in vain. She wasn't listening to him even once. Without left with anyother choice he pulled her close to his chest by her waist and kissed her. Haseena was beating his chest but he was intended to cool her down. He bit her lower lip and she too started melting in his arms.
After a long time they break it in need of air. Haseena head was again on Anubhav's chest.

Anubhav: Aap hume jaanti hai Haseena. Aap shayad woh pehli ladki hongi jinke upar humne honey trap ka use kiya tha parantu hum swayam hi usme gir gaye. Aapke prem mei pad gaye hum. Usse pehle naa jane kitni hi ladkiyon ne hume apna jeevan sangi banane ki koshish ki hogi parantu humpe asar nhi huwa parantu aapko pehli baar dekhte hi humara dil maano humse keh raha tha ke Anubhav inka dil todna sahi nhi hai, inke alawa aur shayad koi nhi hoga itne ache aur sache dil ka. Yadi humne kabhi kisi se bhi prem kiya hai toh woh sirf aur sirf aap hai aapke alawa aur koi nhi.

Haseena was overwhelmed with his words. She gently moved towards his face and kissed his cheek.

Haseena: Apni shirt dijiye hume washroom mei jana hai

Anubhav: Yadi aap humari shirt pehne lengi toh hum kya pehnenge, waise bhi humse kaisi sharam.

Haseena: Aap denge ya nhi

Anubhav: Ji nhi. Hum IB Agent Anubhav hai hum aapse kya kisi se bhi darr nhi lagta.

Haseena: Hum khud hi le lenge.

She moved closer to him. He anticipated she was gonna kiss him and closed his eyes.
Haseena smirked as her plan worked out fine. She took his shirt quickly and sat down and wore it. She quickly ran to the washroom. Here Anubhav opened his eyes jn desperation. She was no where. He smiled like an idiot and closed his eyes to sleep more.

Target: 130 votes
40 comments

Insta: 130 likes
40 comment