My Jaan

The next morning Haseena woke up to see her perfectly wrapped up in Anubhav's arms. She saw his cute face and messy hair. Her hands unknowingly went to his hair and ruffled them more. She snuggled into him and closed her eyes.

Here, anubhav woke up and saw Haseena sleeping hugging him. He tightened the grip on her. After sometime he woke up. Haseena was awake but just acting as she has slept. He shifted her comfortably and kissed her forehead and left to freshen up.

After Anubhav went to get ready Haseena opened her eyes and touched the place where he kissed and smiled.
After sometime Anubhav came out and saw Haseena already up. Haseena was just staring him thats when he realised he hadn't wore his shirt.

Anubhav: Hume koi raat ko chidha raha tha ke unhe koi hum tadte hai aur abhi wahi manushya hume tad raha hai.

It was revenge time for Haseena. She started walking towards him. Anubhav started moving back. He was pinned to the wall and Haseena's hands were on either sides. She moved closer to him.

Haseena: Jaise aapko apni patni ko tadne ka haq hai waise hi hume bhi humare pati ko tadne ka pura haq hai.

She kissed the mole on his neck and on his cheek surprising him and went towards the washroom after taking her towel and clothes.
Here, Anubhav was standing dumbfound. He touched his cheek were she kissed amd blushed like a teenager whose crush just talked to him.

Anubhav's POV: Haseena ji hum aapka jitna bhi dhanyawaad kare utna kam hai. Aapkr humare zindagi mei aane ke karan hume iss prem ki anubhuti ho rahi hai.
Aapne hume badal diya hai. Ache ke liye. Humare liye, hum dono ke liye. Hum kaise murkh vyakti hai. Kitna samay laga diya humne apni hi bhavnao ko samajhne ke liye.
Bas ab aur nhi hum aapko purn roop se apni Patni banayenge Haseena. Bas yeh Rahul pakda jaye. Uske baad hum dono ko koi alag nhi kar sakega.

He went for jogging smiling. The feeling of love was totally new for him. It was a foreign feeling which didn't had any space in his heart before the entry of his love, his jaan, his wife, his Haseena. The world seemed to be stopped whenever she used to stand in front of her.

BGM: Kaise Huwa

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

When she kissed his cheek for the first time. The sudden changes in his rude behaviour after the heavenly talk with his Baba.

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

The first time he completely lost his control over himself and kissed her. Her blushing after beeing kissed by him.

Main baarish ki boli samajhta nahi tha
Hawaaon se main yun ulajhta nahi tha
Hai seene mein dil bhi
Kahaan thi mujhe ye khabar

When Haseena beated her with Pillow. They way she hugged him after Ray's arrest.

Kahin pe hon raatein

Kahin pe savere
Awaargi hi rahi saath mere
Thehar ja, thehar ja
Ye kehti hai teri nazar

He flirting with her everytime during the mission. Her bold moves which made him sweat.

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

When she kissed his cheek after being drunk during the party. Her laughter ringing like a music in his heart.

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

She eyeing him intensely making him nervous. She sleeping in his bare chest making him go out of control.

He returned to his house smiling remembering her. Maa came and decided to tease him.

Maa: Anu..... Anu

Anubhav: Ji Haseena.

Maa's eyes widen seeing his son so much affected in love. She took some water from the jug and sprinkled in his face.

Anubhav came out of his thoughts but Maa was standing there ready to tease her son.