The Proximity

A couple entered a resort giggling. The man's hand was wrapped in the woman's waist.

They went towards the reception. The receptionist was drooling over the man.

Receptionist: Sir aap single hai kya?

Woman: Anu Baby abhi tak aapne check in nhi kiya. Am tired.

Man: (pointed towards the woman) Woh humari ardhangini hai aur hum yaha apna Honeymoon manane aaye hai. Toh kya aap zara zaldi hume humare room ki keys de sakti hai?

Receptionist: Sure sir why not

The receptionist gave the keys.
You all would have understood by now that this couple is our AnuSeena.

Anubhav went and again wrapped her hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

Anubhav: Toh hum chale priye?

Haseena: Haan baby jaldi chalo.

They were on the lift there room was on the 4th floor.
They reached there room. As soon as they entered Anubhav pinned Haseena to the wall.

Anubhav: Yeh niche kya chal raha tha?

Haseena: K..kya ch....chal raha tha?

Anubhav: Aap jaise krodhit huwi uss Receptionist ko humse flirt karte huwe. Hum lagta hai ke aaap humse ab bhi.

He said gliding his finger on her face. Haseena's breath was getting heavy.

Haseena: Ab bhi kya??

Anubhav: Ab bhi (he came near her ear and said in a very low voice) aap humse utna hi prem karti hai

Haseena pushed him hard. He fell on the bed. He leaned towards him.

He started gliding her finger on his jawline.

Haseena: Mr. Singh hum aapse pyaar karte hai ya nhi woh aapki khud pata lagana hai.

With this Haseena pushed him again and he fell on his back on the bed.

Haseena: Hum fresh hoke aate hai.

Haseena went in the washroom, but she forget to take her clothes in a hurry.

She went inside and put her palm on her chest.

Haseena's POV: Yeh ho kya raha hai hume jab bhi woh humare paas aate hai yeh hume kya ho jata hai. Iss baarse nhi, sirf woh hume nervous nhi kar sakte humme bhi himmat hai unhe nervous karne ka. Get Ready Mr. Anubhav Singh.

Here, in the room Anubhav was lying on his back and smiling shamelessly.

Anubhav's POV: Hum humesha unhe apne kareeb kyun rakhna chahte hai? Aaj jab woh humare paas aayi tab hume woh kya ho raha tha.
Hume abse unse thodi duri banani hogi. Kyunki aaj jaise woh huamre paas aayi thi waise shayad hi koi aaya hoga.

The bathroom door opened. He saw Haseena standing there wearing a bathrobe. Her hair were wet and her rosy pink lips were inviting him. He somehow controlled his emotions but he was staring her without even blinking her eyes.

Haseena: Aap hume ghurna band karenge?

Anubhav: Jab bhi hum aapko ghurte hai tab aap kuch kuch hota hai na.

Haseena: Kuch..... kuch nhi hota hai hume.

Anubhav: Acha ji.

He started coming closer to her abd haseena moved backwards. Her back was now touching the wall.
She was going to move from side but Anubhav blocked her way with his muscular arms. And moved more closer.

Anubhav: Aur jab hum aapke paas hote hai tab?

Haseena: (breathed heavily) Ku.....ch nhi ho.....ta hai hu.....me

Anubhav: Tab aap itna atak atak ke kyun bol rahi hai (He said while nuzzling his nose on her neck)

Haseena: Hu.....me than.....d lag...... rahi hai

Anubhav: Hum hai na

He came more closer to her. There was no gap between them. Anubhav was looking on her lips and moved her face a little more closer.

As soon as there brushed against each other shivers ran down there spines. He again went towards her lips and was going to kiss her. But there bad luck, the phone rang.

Anubhav moved backward. Haseena hurried to take her clothes and again went in the washroom.

Here, Anubhav breathed once and took the call and went towards the balcony.

Haseena came from the washroom. And at the same time Anubhav entered the room.

AnuSeena: Ummm...... woh..... sorry

Both looked into each other eyes.

Haseena: Yeh sab baate chodiye aur yeh bataiye ke kiska phone tha?

Anubhav: Umm..... haan woh boss ka phone tha yeh puchne ke liye kiya tha ke hum dono surakshit pohunch gaye hai!

Haseena: Aap bhi jaiye aur fresh ho jaiye.

Anubhav: Ji

Anubhav went and freshen up.

At evening the Manager came and knocked the door.
Anubhav opened the door as Haseena was sleeping.

Anubhav: Ji shrimaan

Manager: Sir mai aapko invite karne aaya tha darasal aaj humare Resort mei ek party hai toh aap bhi zaroor aayiyega.

Anubhav: Ji hum zaroor ayenge

Manager left and Anubhav closed the door.

Anubhav: Haseena ji

Haseena: Hmmmmm

Anubhav: Haseena ji uthiye hume aaj ek party mei jana hai

Haseena: Party mei kyun jana hai?

Anubhav: Kyunki manager ne hume invite kiya hai!

Haseena: Kitne baje jana hai

Anubhav: 9 baje

Haseena: Thik hai hum ready ho jayenge abhi hume sone dijiye

Anubhav: Haseena 7 baje rahe hai

She woke up.

Haseena: Hum itni der so rahe the aur aapne hume jagaya tak nhi.

Anubhav: Ha nhi jagaya. Abhi humne coffee mangwai hai woh pee lijiye phir hum ready ho jayenge

Haseena: Thik hai

After drinking coffee Anubhav first changed. He was wearing White Shirt with Black jeans. The first two buttons of his shirt were opened giving a glimpse of his well toned chest.
After that haseena went and changed.