His seduction

Anubhav was sweating and Haseena was hovering over him. Her fingers traced his face. She was seductively moving her finger from his forehead to his jawline.

Anubhav: Aapne aaj bhi pee hai kya?

Haseena: Aap khud chakhke dekh lijiye

Anubhav gulped the lump which was formed on his throat. Her fingers reached his jawline. She was intensely looking in his eyes. Her finger went to his chest.

She unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and started making random patterns on his bare chest. Anubhav closed his eyes. Here, Haseena was overjoyed on seeing her affect on him.

She went near his to such extent that her lips were touching his ear and told in a low husky voice

Haseena: Lets Misbehave

Anubhav's eyes fell wide open and pushed her on the other side of bed and sat up straight and gulped his saliva.

He didn't even thought Haseena to be this bold in his wildest dreams.
He gulped a glass of water in seconds. He looked towards Haseena who was lying in elbow. As soon as his eyes net hers she started to laugh.

Haseena: IB Agent....... Anubhav Singh......... jinhe aaj tak........ koi bhi ladki......... nhi rijha paayi....... woh itne mei......... hi darr......... gye

Anubhav smirked in his mind. He hovered over her. As soon as Haseena realized that she was caged between him and the bed she stopped laughing.

Anubhav: Hume rijhana utna aasan nhi hai parantu aapne kar liya

His face came more close to her and he whispered in a husky voice.

Anubhav: Abhi hume jaake mission ko pura karna hai nhi toh aaj aap room se bahar nhi jaa paati (teasingly)

She stiffened.

Haseena: Hume uss hotel mei chalna chahiye.

He nodded,
They left for another hotel were Ray was going to come. Haseena entered from the back door Anubhav went in the drink counter and ordered a non - alcoholic drink.

Haseena went and started doing her Magic in Mr. Ray.

Ray: You are so hot and beautiful

He said while gliding his knuckles from her upper arm to elbow.

Haseena: Buy me a drink

Ray: Sure

He bought her a drink she very cleverly threw it in a pot and acted as she was drunk. Mr. Ray was full by now.

Ray: Baby I need you lets go to the residence

Haseena: Am too waiting (seductively)

They settled themselves in the car. The driver began to drive them to the residence. All the way his hand was roaming on her thigh and was committing everything he had done. All these was recorded in a camers and mic which were attached in her dress and Necklace.

Haseena's POV: Aaj tak hume Anubhav ne aise nhi chuwa aur aaj yeh insaan chu raha hai. Mr. Ray tum ek baar humari giraft mei aao phir tumko punching bag mei bharke kutenge

The reached the residence and with great difficulty they went in the room. Ray latched the door he pushed her on the bed. He was hovering over her. His fingers were tracing her neck.
She wanted to punch him right on his face but she stayed calm. His lips were gonna met hers when she pulled out a sedative and injected it on his neck.
He laid down she began looking for the locker she found it. He even told the password to her, he was fully drunk.

Here the mic which was connected to her got disconnected with that of Anubhav. He was getting impatient and worried for her. He decided to go to her. He can't lose her at any cost.

Here, Haseena was surr that when he would wake up he would surely get to know everything. She removed his shirt with great difficulty and messed his ear. She took her lipstick from her bag and smudged it in his chest. At last she left a naughty note on the side table.

She was moving out when she saw Anubhav coming. She even saw some bodyguards at his back. She pulled him by his wrist.

She adjusted there position as a couple were kissing. Her one hand was wrapped around her neck and on on his hair gripping them. His hands were on his waist. There lips were inches apart. Anubhav was drowning in her cologne. He pulled her more closer.