Anu Ki Seena

They both came out of their trance and saw their Nitin standing resting in a pillar and another officer standing there who came to there rescue and to take bakshi away.

The both became a little embarrassed with there position.

Anubhav: Tu.....tu toh jaa raha tha toh phir wapas kyun aaya?

Nitin: Mai toh apni gun lene aaya tha, aane ke baad dekha yaha par toh romantic movie chal rahi thi. Ekdum last moment wala scene jab hero villain ko hara deta hai aur hero apni heroine ko propose kar deta hai.

Anubhav: Abhi dekhna tha toh bina disturb kiye dekhta na?

Haseena hit him with her elbow on his stomach. He somehow controlled that small pen. Here, nitin and the officer were controlling there best not to laugh.

Anubhav: Hume lagta hai ke aapko apni naukri pyaar nhi hai?

The Officer: J....ji nhi sir

Anubhav: Toh jaiye

The officer left.

Nitin: Mai bhi nikalta hoon, meri gun toh mujhe mil bhi gayi

Anubhav: (muttered) Jab jana tha tab nhi gaya. Pata nhi kyun puri duniya humare romance ke beech mei aa jati hai.
Aaj Pushpa Ji ka Lucknow famous dialogue yaad aaraha hai "Humare toh bhaag hi phut gaye"

Haseena: (muttered) aapke bhaag phute huwe hai toh nhi par hum phod zaroor denge

He gulped his saliva
Nitin shouted while going

Nitin: IB Agent Anubhav Singh jo kisise bhi nhi darta apni biwi se darr gaya.
Darrna bhi chahiye warna room ke bahar sona padega
Bhai kal aaunga tere ghar dinner pe aur bhabhi ko apna introduction dene, aur teri saare pol kholne

Nitin laughed our loud and left

Anubhav: Ab hum bhi chale

Haseena: Chaliye

They both went and sat in the car. It was likely evening, so they decided to stay in a hotel for one night.
Thankfully they had a set of clothes in the car.

They checked in the resort. They enquired about a normal room but it wasn't available, so they had to take a honeymoon suite.

They went inside the room. The room was decorated with red petals and while curtain. Haseena was blushing a little but Anubhav was happy.

Haseena: Hum pehle change karke aate hai

She turned to go but Anubhav pulled her in himself and she directly landed on his chest. He pulled her closer and caught her waist.

Haseena: Anubhav chodiye na

She said trying to come out of his grip but his grip was tighter

Anubhav: Ab kyun chode hum. Abhi toh hum aapse pure hak ke saath iss baar romance karunga

Haseena blushed as she knew what wss coming up. He spinned her around and pinned her on the nearest wall.
He took both her hands in his and put it above her head. He was gradually coming closer.

Haseena understood his actione and acted as if she was going to kiss him too. He loosened his grip on his hands. She took out her hands and put it on his shoulder. He was going to put his lips on hers thats when she pushed him and ran inside the washroom

Anubhav: Jaan hum aapse sut samet badla lenge

Haseena went inside and laughed on his condition. Hurriedly she left her clothes outside. Anubhav sat on the bed and started surfing through internet.

He was going to freshen up after Haseena comes. He opens his shirt and took the towel and began waiting for her.

Here, Haseena looked in her reflection in the mirror. She has took the shower when she was going to take the clothes she realised that she left them out.

She knew anubhav won't give it as he would surely take some sort of revenge. She wrapped a towel around her.

But she wasn't going out in this state. Here, anubhav was waiting impatiently for her. He finally shouted for her to come out.

Haseena saw a bathrobe nearly placed in the cupboard. She sighed a breath of relief and wore it.

Anubhav heard the door unlatching. He thought to take revenge.

As soon as Haseena came out she was pinned again to a shelf. She closed her eyes but after realising his touch she opened her eyes and saw Anubhav scanning her from head to toe.