Left here alone.

Haha so forgot to write anything soooo I'm speed running this. It probably going to be doodoo.

______________________________________________________________________________

There standing at the end of a hallway peering out around the corner was a kid with blonde hair and bright green eyes. He was watching his parents in the kitchen. He always heard them screaming like this but, it was different in a way. They weren't screaming about his father alcohol addiction they were fighting about him. 

Something about how they couldn't take care of him and other thing. Though, one sentence caught his attention. It was about how they would fix it. His mom said they should put him up for adoption, but his father said it would be too much of a hassle to do that. What really confused him though was when his mother agreed saying it would cause to much stress on her and the baby. 

[Dream's P.O.V.]

"What does mom mean by that." I thought to myself. I left to think about what they had said. Were they trying to get rid of me? I just went to bed.

Dream, hunny wake up please." My mom Said waking me up.

"Hmm, yes mum?" I mumbled tiredly. 

"Oh, we are going on trip." She spoke.

Oh, ok then" I said getting up. She told me to pack some things like clothes and others. I didn't know why but I did. 

We got in the car and drove a while before we got out. We were at a park. I went over to the swings and started swinging.

"Dream, you stay here mommy has to go do something." My mom said.

"Ok mommy." I said happily. 

After a few hours as I believe as it started to become dark, she still had not come to pick me up. That night I slept at the park. Maybe she just forgot and it going to pick me up now. She had not. Not even a week after she drop me off. 

"It's Been 7 days since i was dropped of here." I thought looking down. I heard a voice, so I looked up. There in front of me was a woman with goat ears. 

"Hi there little one, why have you been here so long?" She asked. 

"Oh, mommy told me to wait for her here." I answered. 

"Hmm, is that so." she said.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well bye everyone hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry for the Cliffhanger.

(Word Count - 401)