Betrayal and Trust (Part two)

A/n:

Gah I really need to get a better writing schedule so I'm a work on that. Also, I got really sick so yeah that was one of the reasons I didn't write. Though I have to do missing work since I have missed so many days of school so I might not update soon but I'll try. Also have a random Karl drawing I drew.

Story type:

Angst

Summary:

Nothing is worse than getting betrayed by your friends right...... right.

______________________________________________________________________________

It had been a week since the disks were found.

Dream was walking down the prime path he had pretty much given up on doing anything with the disks. As he was walking, he heard someone talking or multiple people having a conversation.

As Dream was turning the corner to see who was talking, he noticed one of his best friend's voices. When he turned the corner to say he was shocked was an understatement.
There he saw his best friends were there talking behind his back with the people he was technically rivals with.

Dream decided to not intervene so instead he walked away. He decided to go to a small lake that he had saw once.

When he was walking there, he kept feeling like he was being watch but he was kind of used to it since it has been happening for the past week. When Dream got to the lake he sat down next to the water. After a while Dream started falling asleep. 

[When Dream awoke]

When Dream woke up, he was not at the place he fell asleep. Once fully awake Dream noticed he was in a dark room. He heard a door open then a blinding crept into the room. 

"Ah, I see you're awake." ??? said.

"W-who are you!?" Dream asked voice breaking at the first part.

"I am {Insert random name} (Wait no guys I would love to see random name you guys pick and I might put it in.)" {Insert random name} said.

" Wait, {Insert random name}" Dream said. "What do you want from me?" (And at his part my puppy started to want attention from me, but I feel like stopping so yeah)

"I want you back."{IRN} (Insert Random name) Said smiling. 

"WHAT! NO WAY YOUR CRAZY!" Dream yelled.

"Oh, come on Sweetheart. Don't you miss me." {IRN} said frowning a bit.

"No, I don't because the last time I saw you, you tied me up so I couldn't leave." Dream answered.

" Aww but I missed you so much." {IRN} said continuing to frown. "Anyways I have to go bye sweety."

With that {IRN} left. Dream got up realizing he wasn't tied up. He checked if the door was locked, and it was. Dream checked to see if he had his communicator which surprisingly, he did though it was at 3 percent. He decided he was quickly text Techno. Not the best plan but the best at the same time. 

He ended up only being able to send his cords. but at least it was better than nothing. He hoped Techno would get the idea but at least one person where he was even if they didn't fully get it.

[Techno P.O.V. Kinda]

It's true Techno had no clue why Dream was sending him random cords.

"Heh, why is this nerd send me cords." Techno says pretty much to himself.

That's weird

That's suspicious 

Why the Teletubby sending us cords

I have a bad feeling

It didn't help with chat saying random things, but he did kind of agree he did have a bad feeling though he chose to ignore it and continue hunting.

To be Continued

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Ah I finished it on took me like three hours. So, I will most likely be going to sleep after this since it is around 3 am on a school night. Even though I'm not going to school since I'm still kind of sick I am doing work at home and have to get up early.

Anyways Goodnight/ Morning/ Afternoon. And remember to stay healthy and remember you important. GOODBYE!

(Words- 687)