There's no line at Darby's, which surprises me since it's a Thursday but I can see that it's pretty busy in there. We show the bouncer our IDs as we head inside. The music is low as we head towards the bar first.

"Do you know where your friends are?" Noah asks placing a hand on my lower back. I look around and pause when I see Trey's short brown hair. He looks towards me and heads towards me.

"Lacey!" Trey yells running towards me. He skirts to a stop when he sees who is behind me. I hear an 'oof' from behind him and see Julie's brown head of hair fly back. "And what's his face."

"Noah," he says from behind me. Trey looks down at me and then back at Noah. Tori is rushing to help Julie, who is rubbing her forehead sitting on the bar floor.

"Jesus, you're going to get us kicked out," Tori grumbles grabbing her arms. Julie says something but I can't hear it over the music.

"Nice to meet you, you're on the football team right?" Trey asks. Noah goes to respond but Trey lurches forwards. He whips around as I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. "Ow what the fuck!"

"You stopped you butt muncher," Julie says going to kick him again. Tori grumbles while Trey grabs Julie's foot to keep her from kicking him again.

"Can we just please get her up," Tori yells over the music. Trey mumbles a 'bossy' at her but helps get Julie up. She huffs dusting herself off with an annoyed look. Trey gives Julie a sad puppy dog face and she sighs before going off on him. Tori motions towards the back of the bar, "The rest of them are over there."

I see Asher's grown out hair and Robbie standing beside him. I'm assuming the girls are in front of them. I turn to Noah, who is engaged in a conversation with some other guy.

"Hey, I'm going over with my roommates," I say simply. It's not an invitation nor is it telling him to get lost. Win, win. Noah glances down at me nodding his head before turning back to the conversation. I sigh before starting my shove through the crowd of people. I go on the outskirts because I know going straight through would be madness and no one would move for me anyways.

I squeeze past a couple making out and finally reach Asher. I pinch his arm as he whips around and looks around. He looks down at me in realization and grabs my arm pulling me in front of him.

"Lacey!" Rae says stumbling out of the high top booth. She wraps her arms around me as I let out a laugh. Robbie nods his head in recognization and I nod it back. "How was your date?"

I give her a look and she grimaces, "Talk later?"

"That bad huh?" she asks as I wave her off. Sanders is seating in the booth as well looking uncomfortable as ever. I can't help but laugh at the image in front of me. Sanders is sipping a fruity drink smushed in between a drunk Braden and one of his teammates making out with a girl. He meets my eyes and mouths 'help me.' I can't help the laugh that actually falls from my lips this time as Braden shoots up.

"Here he goes again," Asher sighs drinking from his beer. I give him a funny look as Braden stumbles out of the booth allowing Sanders to move over.

"Fuck," Braden stumbles in front of me. I resist the urge to grab him as Rae drunkenly goes back to the booth. Leaving me with Braden. He shoots me a sloppy smile tipping his beer at me.

"How was your date?" he slurs leaning against the high top table. I frown looking into his dark glassy eyes. How does he know? "Your bestie Sanders told me."

"Hey! In my defense, I was trying to rip the bandaid off asshole!" he yells motioning at Braden. Braden flips him off as I let out another laugh. What the hell is going on? I glance at Asher for help but he holds his hands up in defense.