Chapter 9

Third Person pov:

Third Person pov:

Isha shockingly looked at jhaanvi.

"Jhanavi what are you d...."

"Isha please be quiet" advik softly says at her by looking into her eyes, which made isha to sush her mouth.

Isha nods her head.

'What the fudge is happening here?. Instead of jhaanvi am sitting beside him, God. She is loving him right, then why the heck she is making me to sit beside him in the manamaedai. And why the fudge this advik is getting married to me. God, am prostitute for fudge sake. I think I wil pass out soon for sure. ' Isha thought.

'Why me, why' these questions were keep on swirling on her mind.

Even her body starts to tremble, thinking about her current situation.

'Did he bought me to get married to me.'

'Did he kept his brain in pawn shop or what? '

'Didn't he get anyone to get marry with. As if the whole world doesn't have any female existence, he is siting beside me to get married to me. A prostitute. An impure.....' the more she thinks the more she starts to shed.

"Stop crying Isha" jhaanavi sluched beside her only to wipe Isha tears.

"Now put the flower petals on the cocunut. " saying this Iyaar gave them a petals and rice.

From there the marriage started, with each passing minutes Isha started to cry profusely.

'What is happening in my life?. Why every time am getting into these kind of  troubles.'

Everyone in the hall were glaring at isha. But do they know that this girl who is sitting on the Manamaedai herself don't aware of the fact that she is the bride.

The bride, which she herself unaware of this fact. But except her everyone knows this.

' You are a purchased prostitute, Isha. Don't forget he purchased you for 75 damn lakhs. So he can do anything with you. You are his property, after all this is an marriage.' Isha tried to convince herself but she ultimately failed.

In the battle of chaos between her mind and heart, she didn't noticed that almost all the rutuals are done. Only the nuptial chain has to be tied.

"Tie this" iyaar says by showing the nuptial chain towards advik, making isha to tremble even more.

Advik grabs the thaali in his hand, and turned towards her.

Isha looks into his eyes, and nods as no. But Advik, didn't gave any heads up to her. Instead he just leaned and tied the thalli on her neck.

"As.. D. A... Advik... I.. Its wro......" its all left, when she felt his breath near her neck.

The music were played in the background, the petals and rice were thrown on them as a blessings.