Chapter 3

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Advik

Isha kept pronouncing his name.

"Yes I will be there in sometime, just handle them until I reach. " isha heard his voice which is somewhat rugged not like the previous soft one.

She started to look outside. It gives her some peace. Because its been a long time as she stepped out of the agency.

"Are you hungry?" an voice makes her  head to turn immediately.

She nods as no.

"You should speak when you are answering, not just nod your head hereafter. Did you get it?" he slowly asks her. But to her it somewhat seems like an ordering.

"Y.. Ye.... Yes" isha stuttered

"Yes advik" he says at her.

She understood that she as to say his name.

She again started to nod... But refrianed herself from doing it.

"Y.. Yes... Ad.. Advik" she says which made him to turn his head as he got the answer.

'Thank god, he turned his head.' Isha thought to herself

'How did he knows her?' she again started to wonder about the incident what happened sometime before.

'Am not even that much of famous sex worker. Then how comes he knows her. That too he knows her name?'

'Can I ask him?'

'No isha, just keep silent. Don't forget your previous punishments'

'And first of all am damn sure you will never even open your mouth' isha's mind mocked her.

That's right.

She again started to dwell into her pool of questions.

"Isha" she heard him calling her name.

"Uhh?"

"We are here" he announced at her. Her eyes connected with his, isha doesn't know what to do. She is still in her daze on not knowing what is happening around her.

"O.. Oka... Okay"

He raised his left eyebrow at her.

"A.. Advik" she pronounced his name as if its the real toughest job in the world.

But that's right, for her this is the very toughest job. Because she had seen many clients in all her life. Sometimes they ask her to call with their name, with their surname, with some tags such as sir, master everything. But then again they won't have the same mood, so sometime they used to hit her for calling them how they asked her to call for.

He cleared his throat making her to snap out of her thinking.

She immediately moved to the edge of the seat and started to get down from the car, as advik already opened the door for her.