Chapter 1

***Hope you guys will like this story❤️❤️❤️***

Third person pov:

"Isha?" isha looked up as she heared someone calling her name.

"Yes" she meekly replied, as if her words were died in the throat itself.

" Lucky you today girl. And by the way Mister. Charan is waiting in the room. " as soon as she heard this her face got paled.

She nods at the fellow girl and stood up.

" And forget to inform you Chitra mam called you. "

Again she nods and walked knowing where that chitra madam would be.

"Mam you asked for me?"

"Mm, where were you?. Mister. Charan is waiting for long time. Who will do the work?. Go now fast. " chitra rudely shouts at her.

Isha immediately runned out of the room and walked towards the place where Mr. Charan is waiting.

She stood before the room door, and took a heavy breath before knocking the door.

"Comein"

After hearing the confirmation, she slowly opened the door and entered inside with her thumping heart.

'Its not new' she kept chanting this in her mind.

"Fast" he snapped at her.

She nods at him and walked near to him. Just like that removed her saree paalu and left it in the ground.

"What are you waiting for?, you whore?. Fast. " he says who is in non sober state.

She nods at him and walked towards him with her trailing saree.

Once she reached him, she removed her entire saree.

"Hmmm, not bad" saying this charan kept his right palm on her waist.

Chills runs overs all over her body,  with the pure disgust feeling.

But do she have any way to protest?