Chapter 6

***Hi all, sorry for not giving updates for long time. So many functions, didn't get time to write me being the lazy girl didn't support me. My updates will be late here onwards, please adjust with me guys😢.
      How are you all?. Hope you guys were doing good❤️. Happy reading❤️***

Third person pov:

Isha lifted her head to see the entire building.

'Oh my god, this building is very big' isha thought to herself.

'Maybe it will have 30 to 40 floors'

"Follow me" isha heard his command.

She nods her head, and started to follow him.

"Advik, I will go to my cabin straight from here. I have to meet my friends. bye" she heard jhaanavi voice and looked up only to find that both were hugging each other.

"Okay bye" advik says to jhanavi and kissed her forehead.

'What a love right?. If he has a girl for his own then why the heck he bought me' again this question started to nag her.

"Shall we" advik asked her.

"Yeah adv... Advik" isha answered him.

Advik started to walk, so isha too followed him like a lost puppy. She literally started to run behind him as he is walking swiftly.

"Good morning sir"

"Good morning Sir"

"Good morning sir"

Isha could able to hear the greetings from many persons. She looked at them, only to see the confusions in their eyes, that who is this girl. But no one opened their mouths.

Isha too didn't thought much, instead she started to follow him.

"Good morning sir" advik stopped from his walking.

"Arghh" isha moaned in pain as she banged with advik's back. Her eyes gone big, thinking that what she has done.

'Holy fudge, what I have done?.What he will do now?. Oh my god.' isha started to curse herself.

"Are you okay?" advik asked her with a soft voice contrast to her thoughts.

"A.. A... Am fine Advik" isha says making advik to nod his head. Advik turned towards the person for whom he stopped.

Isha could able to see the surprise in that intruders face.

'What happened?' she thought.

"Yes Vinoth" advik answered him.

"Sir, the contract which we worked hard is now yours sir" he announced making advik to nod his head.

"Good job vinoth, let's have a meeting at 12 clock. I will ask my PA to schedule it." Advik says and starts his walk making isha to groan inwardly.