chapter18~brothers

Start from the beginning

~~~

You sighed as you walked to school. You had to come early because you forgot your phone in your desk. You felt something hit your foot. It was Itona's tank. The camera looked up, but not at you. It stopped at you skirt. You blush and held down your skirt. The boys back in the old campus blushed a mad shades of pink and red. You picked out the tank and glared. "You all are dead." You growled then smash the tank. The boy were scared, you were pissed and coming after them. "Run!" Okajima said and all of them scattered. You stomped into the classroom and saw that no one was there. You smirked. "A game of hide and seek? Seems like fun." You said. You walked over to thee teacher's desk and looked behind it. You find Nagisa. You grabbed him by the ear and made him sit on his knees at the back of the class. "Stay there until I come back." You said and walked to the staff room. You find Maehara and Okajima in the closet. Soon you found all of the guy and made them sit on their knees. You sat on your desk with your legs crossed and glaring down at them. "The tank was made to kill Koro-sensei, not to look up girls skirts. Apologize now!" You said and they bowed to the floor. "We're sorry." They said. "What about skirts?" Kataoka asked while walking in. "They made a drone to look up girls skirt. I was going easy on them and make them apologize for looking up my skirt." You said. Kataoka, Fuwa and Yada glared. Ritsu activated. "Okajima, I have that fisheye lens correction program ready for you." Ritsu said and the girls glared. "Wait! It wasn't just me! Right?" Okajima said. "Beats me. Don't pull me into this, Okajima." Maehara said. "Maehara, you dirty rat!" Okajima yelled. "Either way, it's clear you were all in on this little scheme." Kataoka said while all the girls glared. "Boys suck." They said. "What's going on?" Karma asked and you sighed. "Just perverts being perverts. I'm skipping today." You said while the girls started arguing with the guys.

~~~

1st person pov: I walked into the classroom, during the free period. I saw Koro-sensei in the front of the room with a lottery box. "[Y/n]-chan, just in time. We're making code names for each other." Koro-sensei said. I raised a brow and walked to my desk to sit down. I wrote a few name ideas down. "All right...using real names is forbidden all day today!" Koro-sensei said. "Ehh??!" Everyone said.

~~~

I sighed. My code name was Assassin Queen. I was supposed to be the target along with Karasuma a.k.a. Da Densest. I climbed in the tree. "Why do I have to be a target?" I asked. "Because you're shooting skills are more advanced than theirs." Karasuma said. "Fine, but I'm not going easy on them." I said and ran past them. "Come on, Womanizing Scumbag! Get your head in the game. Your target has leave the scene." I said. I saw Kurahashi jump in front of me. Karasuma and I split up. I went left, he went right. I saw Itona aiming for me. "I see you, Picture-Book Graduate." I said and dodged his shot. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued running. I saw Karma. He took the shot and I flipped backward, avoiding the shots. "Maybe next time, Semi-Senioritis." I said and ran off. "I see you, Gender." I said the Nagisa and climbed a tree. Time was up. "I win!" I cheered.

~next day~

I walked to school and received a text from Karasuma. "There 2 new students today and you're not going to like it." It read. I rushed to class. I was nervous. 'Why won't I like it?' I thought to myself and the door slide open. "Good morning, everyone. We have 2 new students say, to help you all try to kill me!" Koro-sensei said while walking in. I could hear the rustling of chains and footstep. Two guys came in with chain holding their hand behind their back and chains on their ankles. One of them had a gas mask on and the other had a broken mask with glaring. Karasuma cleared his throat. "These are the [L/n] brothers, wanted criminals. They're professional murders. To erase all of the crimes off their records, they have to kill him." He said and pointed to Koro-sensei. "They're not allowed to leave to campus. If either one of them hurts you, they'll be going straight to jail." Karasuna said. My eyes widened. "My brothers?" I muttered. Karasuma took the gas mask off one of this. I recognized him. It was Haru for the island. Haru look a deep breath and licked his lips then broke through the chain like it was nothing. As well as the other guy. Haru looked at me and his eyes sparkled. "Imoto-chan!" He cheered while running over to me. He engulfed me in a hug while knocking us both on the floor. I was shocked and so was everyone else. "It's been years. We've missed you! You've gotten so big!" He rambled. For some reason, Haru reminded me of a puppy. My other brother sighed and grabbed Haru by the collar. "Enough. We'll be able to talk to her after class." He said and dragged him back to the front of the room. "I'm Kohaku [L/n] and this is my brother, Haru." Kohaku said and Koro-sensei laughed. "I look forward to see you try and kill me." He said.

~~~

After class, I felt someone's arm wrap around me. It was Haru. "Imoto-chan, I've missed you so much!" Haru said and was pulled by the collar again by Kohaku. Haru whimpered. "Stop smothering her." He said while glaring. I didn't know what to say. My whole life I thought I was the only child. Haru whined, "Aww, but it's been years since we actually got to talk to her." "Um...How do I know you both at actually my brothers? We don't even look alike." I said and Kohaku pulled something out of his wallet then handed it to me. It was a photo of us. My dad was holding baby me while little Kohaku smile a little and little Haru had the biggest smile with his finger in a peace sign. At that time Koharu and Haru had [h/c] hair and [e/c] colored eyes. "That was us before we left with mom." Kohaku said. "What was mom like?" I asked and hand Kohaku the picture. "She...She is beautiful, but she's a mad scientist. That's why we look different and Haru has the personally of a wolf while I...well..." Kohaku said and pointed his finger toward a piece of paper. It began to float in the air then Kohaku made a fist and the paper was crushed into a ball. My eyes widened a bit. I could believe I had brothers all this time. Does that mean...there's something wrong with me?