chapter 16~back to school

Start from the beginning

~~~

I ran ahead of the group up the mountain. They were training and currently playing the game cops and robber. The teachers were to cops and students the robbers. I wanted to be a cop, but Karasuma said since I'm fast and had more training that was an unfair advantage. "Okajima, Hayami, Chiba, Fuwa! Out!" Ritsu said on my phone. "Sugaya, Bitch-sensei! Out!" I smirked. All I have to do is keep moving. I jumped through the trees. I could see the people in jail. I dropped by to help. I saw that Koro-sensei was guarding the hostages. I got an idea. "Sensei, sensei." I said in an innocent voice. I went over and buried my face in his chest. Koro-sensei was a little surprise. I looked up and smiled at him. "I was wondering if we could go out this Sunday." I said and Koro-sensei's face turned pink. I smirked and rushed past him, tagged the hostages. I could sense a presence behind me. I flipped over the body and saw it was Karasuma. I smirked. "Catch me if you can!" I sprinted off, passing by another group. Karasuma tagged them. "You have too be faster!" I teased and Karasuma glared. I ran along with Nagisa and Sugino. "C'mon, old man! You can do better." I said and Karasuma growled. I turned and ran at him then slid between his feet. "Time's up! Game over!" Ritsu said and I smiled. "Seriously, Karasuma. We play this game so many times and you still can't catch me. That makes it. 52 to 25." I said and skipped back to the building.

~~~

I looked down at a magazine. I wasn't surprised that Koro-sensei tried to sneak into a girls' bed room, but I was more disgusted that he would steal their underwear and so was everyone else. Koro-sensei walked in and saw our faces of disgust. We all were disappointed. "N-No, wait! I don't know anything about this!" Koro-sensei said. "So what's your alibi?" Hayami asked. "My alibi?" Koro-sensei asked. "Where were you late at night on the day of this incident, and what were you doing?" Hayami asked. "What was I doing? I was moving from ten thousand to three thousand meters altitude, shaking a bag of seasoned fries." Koro-sensei said. "No one can prove that. So it doesn't qualify as an alibi." I said. "That's enough. Koro-sensei may be full of the little desires of the flesh, but all he's really done so far is....read discarded dirty magazines, be bought off with swimsuit pics, stare intently at pin-ups during free period, send in postcards saying 'Hand-bras are so blah! Let me do a tentacle-bra!'..." Isogai said. "Plus looked up my skirt." I said. "It wasn't intentional!" Koro-sensei yelled. "Even though I enjoy the view quite a bit." He muttered with his usual yellow face turning pink. I glared. "Koro-sensei...just turn yourself in." Isogai said. Koro-sensei started getting rid of his dirty magazines from the teachers lounge then found a bra in his desk. "Is that my bra?!" I asked and glared hard. "You're kiddin' me." Terasaka said. "Hey, check out the class roll book! See the letters next to all the girls' names? He's done research into all our cup sizes!" Fuwa said and I glared harder. "F for fake..." I growled, reading the size he wrote next to my name and cracked my knuckles. "So big and bouncy...." Okajima said with a nosebleed. Karma blushed a little and looked away while Nagisa, Maehara, and Isogai tried not to stare at....you know. I glared and they tensed. "Hey! Why am I marked 'forever flat'?!" Kayano yelled and a piece of paper dropped out of the roll book. Maehara grabbed it. "And this here, a list of the women in Kunugigaoka with at least an F Cup!" Maehara said. "That's it! I'm killing him!" I said and Karasuma held me back. "Let him explain." He said. "Oh, right! I was getting ready for an after-school barbecue! See? Don't these skewers look tast-" Koro-sensei said and pulled out bras from his cooler. I chuckled darkly. "I can't believe I trusted. You disgust me, Koro-sensei. Killing you would just be the easy way out. I'm going home." I growled and walked out of the staff room then slammed the door.

~~~

I laid in my bed thinking about what happened this morning. I quickly sat up. 'I don't think Koro-sensei did it. There was no way he would hid something like that in plain sight.' I thought and changed clothes. I ran all the way to school to the old campus were Koro-sensei was sulking. "You didn't do it, did you?" I said and he looked at me. "[Y/n]-chan, you have to believe me! I didn't do it, I swear!" He rambled and I punched him. "That's for looking up my skirt and I know you didn't do it. It was too obvious. To keep your image for your students, you wouldn't hid those things in plain sight. I realized that and...I'm sorry." I said and bowed. Koro-sensei was shocked for a moment. I never bow to anyone unless I'm truly sorry. "But I'm willing to help you." I said and smiled. "[Y/n]-chan..." He said and started crying. Koro-sensei and I went to the criminal's next target and hid in the bushes. We spotted the man as he snatched the bras and panties from the racks. "Gotcha!" Koro-sensei said and caught the man. I ran over and the man tried to crawl away. I held down his feet. "So you disguise yourself as me and did things I only wish I could have done! I'll strip you naked and take care of you from stem to stern! Now sow your face, imposter!" Koro-sensei said and pulled off the mask. My eyes widened. "Tsuruta! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled then a box suddenly trapped us. "I negotiated with government to borrow one of Karasuma's men. He lured you right into this pen of anti-sensei sheets. It's what yo students did on the southern island. Youngster have such limber minds. First confine, then strike." I heard Shiro and glared. "[Y/n]-chan, get out of here." Koro-sensei said. I looked at him with a worried expression and nodded. "Just...promise me...you won't die." I said and he patted my head. Koro-sensei's tentacle wrapped around me and placed me in a tree. "Let our death match begin, Koro-sensei." Shiro said and snapped his fingers then Itona appeared. 'I don't like this. I don't like this at all.' I thought to myself.