17. Fancy voyage

Sasuke p.o.v

Sasuke reckoned he'd never thought so much about kissing before. He'd never thought about it at all actually, but now it was the only thing on his mind.

Their position had changed during the night, He smiled looking down, where Naruto was sleeping peacefully on his chest. They had kissed!! Sasuke wanted to jump and cheer and scream into a pillow.

He was definitely gay, no point in debating that. How hadn't he found that out earlier? looking back, he'd clearly been into Naruto for some time... since forever. Must they have really kissed for Sasuke to realize this ?!

He knew there were more important matters on their hands, and that he should probably wake up Naruto and go to the station. But he could only think about kisses and lips and Naruto and his blond hair and-

Naruto woke up with a jolt, almost scaring Sasuke. He looked very confused for a second.

Did he regret kissing Sasuke- oh god please no, he couldn't go back ! Not after having a taste of what they could-

Naruto smiled a bit and leaned in for a fast peck, shutting his thoughts up.

"Morning" he said lazily, making Sasuke blush.

"Morning"

"What time is it?"

"7:30. Told you you could do it :)"

"Only because you were staring at me"

"I wasn't-"

"You were. But it's ok, I hereby concede you the right to stare at me whenever you please"

"I- thanks" he shrugged, holding Naruto tighter.

————

Naruto p.o.v

Waking up early was on Naruto's top 10 worst things, but today it hadn't been so bad... Not bad at all. He'd wake up early forever if it meant he'd wake up cuddling Sasuke. Whom he still hated but now wanted to kiss all the time.

They got out of the house in a hurry, running to the bus stop.

"Hurry up Naruto we're going to loose the bus!" Sasuke shouted, running only a meter or so in front of him.

"Oh sorry. Don't worry" he said, using his Shakra to speed up, and doing Sasuke the middle finger when he passed him.

"You sucker!"

They both laughed. Naruto felt so free and happy while running. He looked back, god, he wanted to look at Sasuke's pretty face so bad-

SHIT

He smashed straight into a pole, falling.

Sasuke came rushing to him and helped him back up.

"Omg are you ok?!"

"I- yes" he answered embarrassed.

They had only been dating for a couple of hours and he had already made a fool of himself! Way to go!

Hold up. Dating. Were they ? They hadn't talked about at all! Were they boyfriends now?? Should they become boyfriends?

Naruto so wished he had a sensei for dating... he knew nothing about it!

"You have to be careful Naruto !" Sasuke lectured, while not forgetting to laugh his ass off "well.... I guess that means I've won ! H a"

"Ok I'll give you this one, but next time I'm winning no matter what!"

"We'll see, we'll see"

Naruto wiped out the dust from his clothes, and meanwhile, their bus arrived.

They hopped in and, sitting beside each other, looked around bored. 

Was Naruto allowed to properly hold hands with Sasuke now? He decided he was, after all they had done much more than that! How silly to be nervous. 

He took his hand out of his pocket slowly, as if not to scare Sasuke. He wiped it on his trousers, trying to get rid of the sweat that was just now forming. Sweaty hands always came at the worst times! couldn't his hands be sweaty when he was alone? 

He looked to the side and saw that Sasuke was actually mirroring his movements. Naruto started laughing, and laid his head on Sasuke's shoulder. At least now he knew he wasn't the only nervous one. 

"oh come here Sasuke" he said, grabbing his hand roughly and intertwining their fingers together. 

When they arrived to the airport they got out the bus, never leaving each other's hands. Naruto was scared that if he let go he wouldn't have the courage to hold them again, and he liked walking around like this. 

The train station was fairly easy to navigate, but even with all the gigantic signs telling them where to go, Sasuke and Naruto still managed to quarrel about where everything was. 

"Our ticket literally says we have to go to 34B!" Sasuke argued, pointing at their tickets.

"Yeah, but the screen at the entrance said 34A!"

"Surely you're remembering wrong! the tickets are always right"

"Not necessarily! Sasuke, my instincts are telling me to go to the 'A'" 

"we mustn't rely on instincts! We must rely on  l o g i c" 

Naruto got on his pinky toes and quickly pecked Sasuke on the lips, leaving him with his eyes wide open at the public display of affection.

"Just shut up and follow me"

And he did. Naruto knew he was just behind him, he knew he had that power over him now. He knew how to make Sasuke let go of his precious logic.

....And that was how they ended up almost losing their train. Luckily, the two lines were right next to each other, so when Sasuke saw that the train with their destination written on was actually on the other platform, they managed to run fast enough to catch it. 

"I told you" Sasuke sighed with heavy breaths, now both of them finally seated at their cabin "We must always trust  l o g i c" 

"Yes yes, lets just order breakfast"