" with mama T for the weekend but let me get this picture so we can start the prank"

I took the picture and save it to my phone . I uploaded the videos first and then posted the picture.

" Yo ass scared as hell" Kaiser busted out laughing.

" shut up cause this nigga crazy when he get mad" I pouted out my lip and turn off my location.

My brother noticed that I stop sharing my location with Sin. " That nigga gone get your ass for real .

" i know but oh well" I turned the camera off so we could caught up and once I get done ima start off the prank again

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
JUNE 2022
📍Studio

" That motherfucker hard as hell" I told Booka and Tee

" That motherfucker hard as hell" I told Booka and Tee. We was listening to part three of his robbery story.

" appreciate folks" He responded right before the studio door was opened up with a confused Muwop and Von.

" Wassup gang, what's wrong with y'all" Booka asked before I could even say anything

" Sis on some other stuff folks" Muwop passed me his phone with it showing G's story.

" fuck you mean" this broad got me fucked up.

" I'm fenna kill this bitch on everything I love . Who the fuck is this bird with ? Then, she talking about she single and shit all on the internet".

"Ay pass me my phone right quick" I went to check her location so I could beat both of they ass.

I nodded cause I noticed her location was off. I pull up our messages and let that hoe have it .

Me
You slut ass hoe we done for good on everything I love. I thought your ass was different but you ain't shit but a hoe ass bitch. You cheated on me with a nigga that's scared to show his fucking face. Ima kill you and that nigga . You playing a real dangerous game Giovanni and I hate that I had to call you out your name but fuck you . Only female I took serious and fell in love with and this how you do me ?

GIOVANNI💛
Okay Sincere. It's not that serious . I'm busy right now

Me
Oh , you wanna show out in front of that nigga for real to a nigga that shown your ass how to fucking love . Gave you everything you every asked for. I changed my dog ass ways for you and you gone embarrass me like that in front everybody ? To the nigga who was about to give his last name to in 2 months ?

Oh baby. I'm fenna go make sure everything is good with the arrangements. You ain't shit but lying rat ass bitch . On folks 'em grave leave that ring on the counter and I'll be home to get my shit and you can have that house . I'm done

Giovanni 💛
SINCERE ON MY MAMA IM BEATING YOUR ASS FOR
CALLING ALL THEM FUCKING NAMES . YOU BETTER TAKE THIS RING OFF YOURSELF SINCE YOU WANT ME TO TAKE
IT
OFF.

I posted on my story telling them that I'm serious and done fucking with clown ass females .

" She know her ass is foul for that shit. How you know she ain't pranking your ass tho? You know how sis get with her YouTube channel" Booka said

" Nah, fuck her and if she is pranking my ass ima still beat her ass" I shook my head and look at her story again

" Twin ask Dream if she knew about Giovanni date and see where she at . She turnt her location off"

" hold on twin but here. Your ass need that mother fucker" he passed me the blunt and texted Dream

" Nah twin , folks didn't know about until I asked her . She been sleep with K all day. But I'm fenna head on home so I can get lil folks" I nodded

" I'm fenna go home and wait for her ass" we left out together and left gang in there.

" Ight twin" I got in my car speeding on home . Somebody fenna get they ass beat