★★𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒★★

❝ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody

❝ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me. ❞ - Whitney Houston

For you, singing and dancing is a way of escaping. It's another world. You are no longer on earth. Any kind of art really has a way of taking you to another world. It made you long to escape to said world. All you wanted to do was have a normal life doing what made you happy... escaping to another world that was art. But that seemed like a faraway dream for you. Being that you were a rare cheetah hybrid. In a world where hybrids were nothing but pets. Nothing or no one could change the way you felt on the matter. That is until you are shown you can achieve any dream you have, do anything your heart desires. Your eyes were opened to another world. With the help of two humans and a hyrid. For the first time you want to share your world with someone other than keep it to yourself. You want to dance and sing with someone and cherish the memories. 

↭★★𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆★★↭

Taehyung x Fem!Reader x Jungkook x Jimin

↭★★𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌★★↭

BTS

↭★★𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄★★↭

Hybrid

↭★★𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒★★↭

Fluff, Angst, Semi Smut, Language, Violence, Poly. Relationship, MxM, MxMxMxF, FxM, May Add If Needed

↭★★𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑★★↭

★1★

The pictures and gifs are from Google and Pinterest. They are not mine unless stated otherwise. I will most likely put all my edits in the Gallery chapter.

★2★

Even though I am using BTS in my fic Please know I'm using them more as face claims more than anything. This has nothing to do with IRL BTS members and there is no disrespect to them. Please and thank you!

★3★

Last thing I will stay away from any timeline or dates there will be a past and present but yeah. It's because it scares me and gives me a headache. So yeah, do as you please with that lol.

Okay that is all I hope you enjoy! Please don't be afraid to comment or vote lol bye!