Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

The next day, you woke up to the sunlight hitting your face. You groaned as you got up, feeling refreshed yet drained. Your bump has gone down slightly. From prediction, it should be gone in 2-3 days.

You stretched your aching limbs before getting out of bed and walking towards Elora's bedroom down the hall. You walked in to see Haku playing with her in her cot.

She giggled as he gently patted her cheeks with a grin. Your heart warmed up at the sight as you stood beside Haku, side hugging him as you kissed his cheek.

He smiled at your presence as he pecked your lips,
" Good afternoon sleepy head,"

You were confused and shocked as you looked at the time. It was 5:00pm. You sighed,
" I thought it was morning,"

He laughed as he picked Elora up and placed her in your arms. She seemed to smile brighter at the sight of you, almost like she senses your her mother.

Haku asked,
" How is your body doing? No pain or anything?"

You nodded as you began to rock Elora side to side in a slow pace, making her sleepy in your grasp,
" Just some aching, other than that I'm fine,"

He nodded and pecked your lips again,
" Thank you for everything, you have me love, happiness, and now a family, you truly are amazing,"

You blushed slightly and nodded as you kissed his cheek,
" I couldn't of done it without you,"

A clap was heard at the window of the room, gaining both of your attention. There stood your auntie, a murderous look in her eyes as she glared at you.

She exclaimed with an evil tone in her voice,
" Such a heart warming sight, I failed to kill you
at the beginning and now I failed to break your heart, I guess Chihiro was useless after all. Now it's my turn to take action,"

You were confused by her statement as she travelled at the speed of light, and appearing behind Haku. You gasped as she had a dagger against his throat, causing your heart rate to increase and a lump to form in your throat.

You gulped nervously,
" P-please Azula, l-let him go, "

She let out an evil chuckle as she placed pressure on his neck, hard enough to draw blood. Your katana was in your room, but luckily your scythe was still in its necklace form around your neck.

She stated,
" Come with me and your boyfriend and baby survive, if not then you suffer the consequences,"

You felt vulnerable and powerless, you were still exhausted from giving birth and your stomach tingled in pain every once in a while, and you knew wasn't in shape to fight, yet.

You had no choice but to agree,
" Alright, but let him go, please,"

She grinned and pushed Haku towards you. He pulled you into a tight hug, tears forming in his eyes.

His voice cracked as he held in his sobs,
" P-please, we was finally happy, don't go,"

You placed a sleeping Elora in his grasp as you kissed her forehead before looking up at Haku. Seeing him in this state made you want to hug him and never let go.

You kissed him with passion before pulling away and whispering in his ear,
" I'll be back, don't worry. Never underestimate a future Queen,"

His tears came out as he nodded, his grip tightening slightly on Elora protectively. You turned around and faced Azula,
" Let's go then,"

Her grin was sickening as she clicked her fingers as smoke emerged from underneath you and her. Haku was about to reach for you, but it was to late, you were already gone.

He fell to his knees as endless tears were streaming down his cheeks. His once happy grin was now gone.

Elora shuffled in his grasp, her small hand holding Haku's thumb in her sleep. He got up and wiped his tears with his free hand before whispering,
" I'll get you back, Y/n. I promise,"

He then went downstairs to tell Morgana that her sister came and kidnapped Y/n.

Y/n's POV

Everything was dark and cold. You was chained to the wall with metal that covers your entire hands, stopping you from using your magic.

The lights turned on to see you was in a large room with a mixing bowl that's used for potions in the middle. It was round and black and up to Azula's hips.

Around the room was shelves of ingredients that are sickly to look at, such as frog legs, rotten fingers, dead tarantulas etc.

Then you noticed Hiroshi was leant against the wall across the room, not a single emotion written on his face. His hair has gotten quite longer over the months and you noticed his form has gotten more muscle.

Azula appeared in a poof of smoke, her grin still plastered on her face.

She chuckled at your failure to break free from the chains,
" That won't work, besides I'm going to make your death long and painful. I'm aware you gave birth yesterday, that's why I injected you with something that made your bump go,"

You didn't notice the bump on your stomach had gone and back to your original form. You watched as she got out a whip like weapon and slashed your abdomen first, causing you to wince in pain.

It was a deep wound and blood had already began to flow. It was was the size of two pencils placed together, so it's quite big.

She did that over and over again, on your arms, legs, chest, and back. She enjoyed the short screams of pain that came from your mouth as she whipped you repeatedly.

A pile of blood was emerging and growing larger by the second on the floor. She inhaled, impressed with herself for hurting you this badly.

She then thought of a wicked idea and turned to Hiroshi,
" Why don't you have a go? I'm sure you'll want revenge after choosing Haku over you,"

He got up and grabbed the whip, a small smirk appearing on his features,
" Good idea,"