Chapter 8

What he looks like:

Unkown POV:

She was sat in a manor at their desk, her eyes staring holes into the boy in front of her. Her clawed, metal fingertip coverings were tapping against the wooden desk. Her piercing, golden eyes glared at the boy sat in the chair. Her long black her was tied into a braid that hung lose over her shoulder.

She spoke, her voice sounding intimidating as ever,

" You know your orders, boy, don't fail this time,"

He nodded,

" Yes ma'am,"

She stood up from her chair, her long black dress followed behind her as she walked towards him. She grazed her metal fingertip over his cheek, pressing down enough for his blood to drip like waterfalls. He winced slightly, causing her to form a sickly grin,

" I saved your life years ago, now you must repay me by doing one thing. Kill my niece, Y/n L/n"

She slowly walked around him, her gaze examining his body movements. He gukped nervously as he tried to avoid her gaze. Chills ran up his spine as heh finally met her gaze.

she chuckled,

Have I made myself clear, HIroshi,"

He nodded before walking out of the room with his head hung low. Ever since that day of betraying Y/n, he's always had a sense of guiltiness. He didn't have a choice but to betray her, but he knew it was to late. He knew her heart shattered that day, and he feels terrible about it. He's been dreading to change the past, hoping there was any way for it to change, but it was no use.

He mumbled, his voice cracking,

" I'm so sorry, Y/n. I really did love you,"

Y/n's POV:

Its been a week since your sister found out about the spell activating, and you and Haku have become even closer. You couldn't shake the fact of that something or someone bad is coming.

You were sat on your couch, doing your own business. The same feeling rose up inside you , causing you to inhale, trying to calm away your nerves.

A voice spoke behind you,
" If it isn't Y/n Moore,"

You snapped your head towards the direction, and gasped at who it was. Your knees went weak as your breathing increased.

You shook your head,
" N-no, it can't be y-you, I kill you,"

Hiroshi was leaning against the balcony doors with his arms crossed. You gulped nervously before slowly retreating, only to walk into the coffee table.

He chuckled,
" Surprised to see me? I mean you did try to kill me, let me guess, you thought you did. We'll your wrong, and I'm back,"

You scoffed,
" Clearly, and I'd like you to leave my room,"

He walked into the room and began to walk closer to you, which made you step more backwards, avoiding his presence.

He grinned at your nervous state as he got closer. Unfortunately, you had no room to back away because your against the wall. You wanted to fight him, you wanted to let him suffer, but you couldn't. Your fear is taking over you.

He was about to step closer but a large gust of wind came in between you, causing you both to shield yourself with your arms. The wind faded to see Haku, he's standing in front of you in a protective manner as he glared at Hiroshi.

You sighed in relief as you held Haku's arm from behind him. Hiroshi looked confused, he could sense a vibe coming of you both that you didn't like.

Haku glared at him,
" Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Hiroshi grinned with a chuckle,
" Hiroshi and I'm coming back to take what's supposed to be mine, now be a good boy and hand her over,"

Haku scoffed,
" Over my dead body,"

Somehow, you could sense something coming of Hiroshi, some kind of power. When you saw him about to strike Haku, you knew you had to stop it.

Your eyes glowed red as a red light emerged from your palm, you stepped in front of Haku before stopping his hand from hitting Haku.

Your fear washed away, and the only thing you could feel was anger and protectiveness, that you knew was driven by your love for Haku.

You exclaimed,
" Leave Hiroshi, otherwise you'll end up 6 feet underground, and I won't fail",

Haku became confused as he thought,
' They know each other?'

Jealousy rose up in the pit of his stomach as he watched you created a ball of red light from both your palms

Jealousy rose up in the pit of his stomach as he watched you created a ball of red light from both your palms. You shot the ball towards Hiroshi, sending him flying out of the balcony doors and into the sea. Hiroshi glared at Haku through the window before swimming back to wherever he came from.

The red light faded as you dropped to the floor, tears pricking at the corner of your eyes. Haku ran to you and pulled you into a hug that made you hug back. You sobbed into his chest as he stroked your hair, trying to calm you down.

He asked,
" Who the hell was that guy,"

You curled up into his chest as you answered,
" Someone who I'd never thought I'd see again,"

Haku ignored the taunting feeling of jealousy spreading through him as he commented,
" Why? Was there something going on between you?"

He looked away from her and frowned, you gasped and looked up at him,
" N-No it's not like that! I mean we were - but not anymore!"

You sighed, knowing it's about time you told him everything. You told him about the betrayal between you and Hiroshi and how he planned to use you to break the family. You left the part out where your mother put a curse on you though.

You looked down,
" I'm sorry Haku, I was meant to tell you sooner but I was afraid you'd overreact and I didn't want our relationship to break,"