*.·:·.☽✧𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯✧☾.·:·.*

that's the power of the flower, baby!

After escaping death and self-destruction as many times as she can count on one hand, Daisy Cohen thinks she deserves a little fucking empathy. Sure, she turned her pain into a dependency on a drug that would never love her back. Sure, it ruined her grades and nearly got her kicked off of the Palmetto State Exy team, the one thing that's kept her almost-sane for the last couple of years. And, sure, her almost-boyfriend found her in her dorm room with a hypodermic needle sticking out of her leg and her lips tinged blue, dead to the world around her with a heartbeat lighter than a feather.

But that doesn't mean she can't go out and get exactly what she fucking wants from a world that expects her to fail, does it?

DAISY COHEN, #13

PLAYED BY JUNG HOYEON

KEVIN DAY, #2

PLAYED BY GINO PASQUALINI

this story contains violent and potentially triggering imagery. i will link a list of trigger warnings for the entire all for the game series, but in particular, FLOWER POWER deals with these things in depth: narcotic drug abuse, drug overdose, S/A, abuse of a minor, suicide attempts. if any of these things are triggering at all for you, please do not read my story. i take no offence in your needing to step away from my material if it's going to be unhealthy for you. the all for the game series is a trilogy about extremely fucked up kids and their ways of dealing with things, often in self-destructive and unhealthy ways. daisy, my o/c, is not an exception to this. nothing she does in this story is healthy, nothing i am describing in her depiction is healthy. if you relate at all to this character, please seek help from a professional.

nora sakavic's original work is deeply flawed, and as a fan, i can admit this. i do my best to remedy some of her original faults, but i am basing my imperfect story off of her imperfect source material. this is a love letter to her characters, not to her uninformed, under-researched story. below is a list of potential triggers from the original series. not all of these will feature in my story, and others that are not included may be present. 

https://cabeswaterlovesthem.tumblr.com/post/142112202373/detailed-list-of-trigger-warnings-for-the-foxhole

p.s. this didn't make the cut for the daisy moodboard but i wanted to include it anyway

 this didn't make the cut for the daisy moodboard but i wanted to include it anyway