Chapter 1 [My lovely life has ended]

A/N: I will be posting this story in MangaToon also! User: Jishqwlove
——————————————
"At long last, the novel arrived!" The woman was looking forward to reading "Lovely To See." A popular romantic novel is Lovely To See. The novel is well received, but the sole complaint is that it is expensive. The books are costly. Each of them costs $50. That is the sole criticism of the book.

The woman had spent a significant amount of money to obtain the entire novel collection of the story. It appeals to women. The most recent novel is the final novel.

Helen is the woman who is enthusiastic about the novel. She is a 24-year-old woman. Helen lives a regular life. Every day, she follows the same routine. She will read webtoons on her phone first thing in the morning. She will then prepare breakfast for herself. She will then get ready after breakfast. Finally, she will report to work. A pretty simple routine for everyone's life.

"I have to go to sleep now." The woman threw away the box, that the novel was delivered in. It was like 10'o clock PM. She had work tomorrow, so she had to sleep asap. Helen put the novel on the shelf. Helen already did her nighttime routine, so she can just go straight to sleep.

Helen turns the lights around her house. She then heads back inside her room to sleep.

5'o clock AM.

Helen woke up from her sleep. "What time is it?" Helen reached for her phone. Her phone had been sleeping next to her the night before. Helen was using her phone to check her emails, messages, and social media accounts. She went to the kitchen after taking a brief rest. Helen was too lazy to cook, so she ate cereal with milk.

After Helen was done with eating, she went to the restroom to shower. "Du, La, Du." Helen was singing inside the shower. She went inside her room after she was done showering. She was changing herself. Helen's phone began to ring. Her phone was set to quiet. She received a phone call. "Who is it?" Helen took out her phone and answered it. Her mother had called her number. "Why are you calling me, Mother?" Helen came to a complete halt in her activities. "Oh, dear, your brother's birthday is today." It was spoken in a nice tone by her mother. "Yes, I'll be there."

Helen's mother needed to make it quick because there were a lot of background noises. "The event will take place at the Plaza Hotel." "Really Ok, what time?" Helen's mother was in a hurry, so she only said "5'o clock" before hanging up. Helen was speechless when her mother hang up on her. "That woman." Helen clenched her fist.

Helen resumed her morning routine after the phone call. Her shift begins at 6 a.m. It's currently 5:30 a.m. Helen had to hurry because it was 5:30 a.m. Luckily, Helen arrived in time.

When Helen entered the building, she was greeted warmly. Helen is a higher-ranking official, thus most people are familiar with her. Helen entered her office. Helen's first action was to put her belongings away. She then sorted her belongings. She then returned to work. Helen was writing an article about a well-known celebrity.

Helen's shift ended at 4 p.m. Helen had plenty of time to change her clothes because the Plaza is quite a distance away. She did, however, bring her own clothing. Helen changed in a nearby washroom at her workplace. She packed her belongings once she finished changing. She then exited the building.

Something unpleasant happened to her while she was walking. Someone stabbed her with a knife from behind. Helen died when she was 24 years old.