Jisoo...!!!

Please help me..!!!

Anyone please help me... Jisoo please.

And as if her praying reach to god, she finally felt her throat was freeing from hanbin hold and she cried out for air, but she is so tired. Her vision became blurry. In front of her she saw someone grabbing hanbin away from her and that person soon come to engulfed her into their arms.

" Jen.!!" A familiar voice call her name.

" Chu???" She whisper.

" Yes!!! I'm Jisoo. Jen please stay with me. Don't close your eyes" Jisoo tap her face lightly.

" But I feel so tired chu" Jennie felt her eyes soften.

" Doctor will be here soon!! You will be okay" Jisoo hugging Jennie in her arms.

" It's nice to see you again Jisoo" jennie said as her vision now cover by the dark and soon lose consciousness.

—————

Music filled the odd silence between the two. Jisoo is still sitting beside Jennie who sleeps soundly.

The doctor said that Jennie is okay for now but a younger still hasn't woke up yet and that's make Jisoo doesn't sit right.

Their friends already come and tell her to rest but she afraid that when Jennie wake up, she might not be here. She want to be the first person that a blonde would see, besides, Jisoo knew how jennie hated being left out, so some days she'd race to the hospital to play a song to the girl.

"i like the lyrics for this one," Jisoo switched songs once the other finished.

One hand holding Jennie's, she gave it a little squeeze, somehow expecting a reaction out of her. But then she felt Jennie's finger move slightly and she stirred up.

Jisoo quickly get up and went closer to a younger.

" Jen!!!" She called.

" Jisoo" Jennie weakly replied.

Jisoo lip tremble as tears foaming in her eyes.

" Why are you crying??" Jennie ask.

" Because I am happy" Jisoo said.

" You are really strange.!! People only cry when they are sad" Jennie let out a fainting laugh.

" Stay still I will ask a doctor to check on you" Jisoo said and run outside to call a doctor.

Soon the doctor come and checking her pupils and stuffs. They told Jisoo not to worry about and Jennie will get better soon.

" Jisoo" Jennie calls.

Jisoo sit down and hold Jennie's hands.

" Yes?"

" This is not a dream right??"

" No!! Why are you asking that?"

" That's relief, but even if it's a dreamt, I don't wanna wake up at all" Jennie said with a smile.

Jisoo frowned took over her face.

" Don't ever joke about something like this." She warn.

" But I had a bad dreamt chu" Jennie whisper.

" What was it?"

" A dreamt that you left me. I cried very hard because I couldn't stop you nor did something for you"

" I am not leaving you" Jisoo said.

" I will stay by your side"

" But Jisoo.."

" hmm?"

" Do you remember what I asked you at the courtroom??" Jennie ask.

Jisoo slowly nods.

" I asked my mom too because the answer you gave me, didn't fit my satisfied at all" Jennie laugh.

" And what did she said?"

" She ask me back instead" Jennie sighs.

" She ask if I was curious about that person" she continues.

" She ask if I curious of what that person doing? < Is she asleep? Is she awake yet? Is she eating anything today? Is she thinking about me?>"

"if I have all those questions in my head, then I'm really in love with that person"

" and I really did chu" Jennie finish.

Jisoo has to bite down on her lip because she felt a lump on her throat. She rubbed her neck and stood up from the seat. She suddenly walked into the bathroom and left Jennie to herself.

Jennie look a little confused because she hasn't finish what she said yet.

The reason that Jisoo left because she felt her eyes start to sting, she couldn't cry in front of Jennie. That's not how she is. She closed her door behind her and slid down her door.

Jisoo rubbed her eyes, she hated how fast she fell for Jennie. She hated how she didn't even really put up a fight. She also hated how scared she was to lose her.

She was especially scared of losing Jennie to whoever Jennie had described to her. Jisoo sniffed as she stood up and walked to the sink to wipe her tears and clean up. Once she was done, she didn't even bother looking in the mirror. She just walked out of her bathroom and back to jennie.

" Chu did you cried??" Jennie frowned.

" No!! I felt something got into my eyes. I'm sorry for cut you off but you can continue now" Jisoo prepared herself.

Jennie didn't say anything and just cupped jisoo's face and pull her in for steady kiss. Jisoo widen her eyes in shocked.

" W...what is it??" She stutter.

" I like you Jisoo!!" Jennie confessed.

" No I love you Jisoo because every time you are not in my sight. I am just madly curious about you" Jennie added.

After feeling what just happened Jisoo's heart began to race faster as the feeling made her stomach flutter, you can now say that this girl is completely whipped, lovesick at this point.  

Maybe time stopped when Jennie lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Jisoo's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft jennie felt against her mouth, how addictively she invaded all her senses.

It still wasn't clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way jennie fingers curled around hers. Jennie kept her eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time she came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of her  imagination.

Jisoo pull away slightly when she felt lack of air, resting their forehead against each other. Jisoo pull Jennie by her waist and hold her tight.

" I should have confess to you first but you always beat me in that" Jisoo whisper against Jennie's plump lip.

Jennie shaking her head and suck on jisoo's bottom lip asking for entrance. Jisoo quickly accepted it by open her mouth and Jennie slip her tongue in.

" You don't have to do that Jisoo because your feeling reaching out to me already" Jennie lacing her hands around Jisoo neck.

" Really??" Jisoo hand on her waist.

" Yes!!!"

" But still I wanna say it" Jisoo said.

" Say what???"

" Say that I love you" Jisoo said and peck Jennie lip.

Jennie smile broke into a wide grins and hugged Jisoo tight.