Chapter nine

Jisoo returned home as usual after practice. That night, nothing out of the ordinary happened, and everything went off without a hitch. Time passed, the next day came and went in the blink of an eye. Jisoo didn't get much sleep the night before since she was worrying about the upcoming match. She couldn't let herself off guard and let the chance slip.

Fortunately, Jisoo was able to get out of bed, despite the fact that she appeared to be half-dead. Her skin was pale, and she had bags under her eyes. Jisoo was feeling a little under the weather, but chalked it up to being fatigued.

She went about her morning routine as usual before heading to school. Jisoo walked with her head down because the sun was too bright for her. She wanted to go back to bed, but her butler, Hoonie, made her go to school.

Jisoo sighs and takes a slow trek towards school. Each step felt heavier and heavier as she started to loose consciousness but then.

"Hey!!!?" From behind her, an eager voice rang out.

Jisoo was a bit taken aback when she heard the voice. It had to be Jennie, she was confident.

" Hii!!" Jisoo response weakly.

" Are you okay???" Jennie ask, sound a little concern.

" Yeah just a bit tired"

After hearing jisoo response, jennie went to wrap her arm around jisoo's shoulder to help her stay in stable balance. Jisoo didn't seem to mind, so she continued to walk to school.

"I can see you're exhausted. I'm guessing you didn't get enough sleep (?) " Jennie voice out.

After noticing Jisoo's exhausted appearance, a blonde just made a guess.

"Was it that obvious?" After a yawn, Jisoo inquired.

Jennie responded with a small nod.

"Now that I think about it, you appear to be a little sleepy." She stated, as she stared at Jisoo's face.

A few minutes passed, and they arrived in front of the school. They didn't realize they were already in front of the school as they were very focused on the conversation they were having.

"Let's go inside!" Jennie exclaimed exaggeratedly.

As Jisoo and Jennie go inside the school, the air was thick with whispers. Everyone was perplexed as to why Jennie is with Jisoo all the time these days.

"Jisoo! There you are!" Soojoo dashed over to Jisoo and Jennie.

"You said you'd wait outside the school for me, but I couldn't find you!" Soojoo said, looking sad and bitter.

Jisoo looking back and forth between the two girls and clear her throat.

"Sorry for the delay, I ran into Jennie on my way here, so it took a little longer than intended to get here." With a chuckle, Jisoo brushed it off.

"Don't do that again! You have no idea how concerned I was!" Soojoo responded as she wrapped her hands around Jisoo and hugged her tightly.

"I know I won't do that again." Jisoo return back a hug with a smile.

" I will get going now. Bye" Jennie awkwardly said and walking away.

Jisoo pull away from her girlfriend arms and look at Jennie who walking to the opposite way, getting distant from her eyes.

——————

" What's with the long face??" Nayeon ask.

" It's nothing.!!" Jennie sighs.