Chapter 5

IZUKU:(HEART EYES) SHIKI~ I WANT YOU SO BAD~

SHIKI WAS SCARED OF IZUKU SEEING HIS SADISTIC LOVE FOR HER. SHE REMEMBERS WHEN THEY'RE KIDS THAT THEY WOULD SPEND TIME TOGETHER ENJOYING THE GOOD THINGS TOGETHER.....NOW SHE ONLY SEES THE RESULT OF NOT STANDING BY HIS SIDE BEFORE THE CONSTANT BULLYING. SHE LOOKS TOWARDS HIM AS HIS GENUINE SMILE TURNS LUSTFUL ONCE AGAIN.

Bakugo:(anger) He's insane!!

Gus:(thoughts) Oh I wonder why.... dipshit.

Toshinori:(horrified) Izuku......

Inko was now seeing her son becoming so depraved of lust for Shiki she couldn't believe that this route he could become so sadistic and lusting after his once childhood crush.

Shiki:(thoughts) It's all my fault..........if I had helped him before this would never happen....

Todoroki looks at his sister's face full of guilt seeing her in a conflict state of mind. Katsumi couldn't help but feel a little jealous in a strange way seeing her crush only seeing the todoroki girl. The main question was where was she?

Katsumi:(confused) Where am I in this route timeline?

Gus:(blunt) Izuku kills you.

This made Katsumi heart stopped as she heard from him that Izuku kills her somewhere in this route. Bakugo face turns to shock then anger.

Bakugo:(angry) That quirkless bastard killed my sister!! When I get my hands on him!! I swear I'm going to kill him-

Before he could finished the rest of  his sentence Gus punched him in a blink of an eye beating him senselessly. Everyone in the room saw bakugo getting beat up to the point that todoroki tried to help bakugo. Key word "tried" as todoroki also got a bunch of good hits that gave him alot bruises and a big black eye where his scar was at when his mother accidentally spilled hot boiling water. After a good few minutes of endless pain as they couldn't use their quirks made them feel so hopeless that they couldn't even fight back. Besides even with their quirks Gus can still give them the ultimate meaning of pain.

Gus:(spits) That's what ya get losers. Feel the pain and now imagine being in Izuku's position for ten years of constant bullying and neglected for something out of his control. If I was him I would've snap and seek to hurt you all in ways you can't even imagine. To be honest my creator would love to see your kind to suffer for all the falsetto heroes and people who are "quirkest". I have seen many versions of you from different universes more disgusting than the last makes me want to destroy everything you hold dear. Now then continue onwards!!!

The group minus bakugo and todoroki we're still lying down on the ground still feeling hurt of the received punches. Todoroki was now reflecting on his decision on bullying izuku as he felt his black eye remembering that where his scar origins. The screen continues.

SHIKI:(SCARED) P-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS IZUKU....I-I-I L-LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO HURT YOU....

IZUKU:(WICKEDLY) THAT'S WHAT I WANT SHIKI I WANT YOU TO HURT ME~ AND ONLY YOU!!! I KILLED EVERYONE HERE FOR YOU!!! LET'S GO TOGETHER AND BE MORE INTIMATE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!!!

SHIKI WAS SPEECHLESS SEEING IZUKU TOO FAR GONE REALIZING THE IZUKU SHE LOVED THAT LOVES HEROES WAS DEAD FOREVER. ALL WHAT'S LEFT IS THIS EMPTY HUSK THAT WAS IZUKU. WITHOUT WARNING DARK TENDRILS APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE FROM A DARK PORTAL GRABBING HER WAIST AND ARMS THEN DRAGGING HER AWAY TO HIS FAVORITE LOCATIONS. IZUKU LICK HIS LIPS IN DARK LUST ALREADY WANTING TO HEAR HER SCREAMS AND PLEASURE AS HE SHIVERS IN JOY.

IZUKU: WE CAN NOW BE TOGETHER FOREVER.... JUST YOU AND ME~

THE SCREEN ENDS.

Everyone couldn't comprehend what has been seen as Shiki tears we're now visible now fully blaming herself of what her childhood crush has become as she ran off to Gus knows where. Toshinori and inko we're scared for Shiki and what would their son will do to her. As this was happening Gus turns to the readers before shrugging. Hana and Katsumi are now wondering how far their current izuku mental state as they hope he wouldn't become this perverse.

Gus:(thoughts) This is just the beginning....