Chapter 4

Gus: Okay Yagi's and the bakugo/todoroki twins we're now going to see a darker alternate future where...... Just watch...

The Yagi's and the pair of twins we're scared what kinda dark au awaits them. They were thinking over about the first universe where Izuku was a villain. Shiki was still thinking about the last conversation with Gus remembering that he met people like her but they still got the courage to save the one they love. Bakugo was still in denial that Izuku was the son of All Might making that Hana is also All Might daughter. Inko and Toshinori we're thinking back about the possible event that was going to take place seeing himself fighting his own flesh and blood while being mocked by his enemy that killed his master. Katsumi was having hard time thinking about the A.U.s

The screen began to light up...

THE SCENE WAS TAKING PLACE AS HANA WAS BADLY INJURED FROM THE ATTACK AND THE WHOLE BUILDING OF U.A.

Seeing the world's most prestigious school under rubble was something they never thought would happen. The fear of this reality was now sinking in their hearts.

Bakugo:(shaking) There's no freaking way that's U.A.!!!? Is this some sort of joke!!?

Gus:(sarcastic) Haha funny... That's good joke.

This made bakugo mad as ever seeing someone mocking him he wanted to hurt him badly. The others are taking in the scene in front of them everything is in ruins nothing of the most protective school was gone.

Katsumi:(shaking) That can't be real!! Is this one of the possible futures!!?

Gus:(shrugs) Eh.. it depends on what you did to him in your reality. Anything you see on the screen is something that can actually happened in your world think about it as a game with multiple endings leading all sorts of madness like a certain game that makes you questions your existence why your playing for.... moving onwards.

HANA WAS SEEN VERY HURT STRUGGLING TO MOVE OUT OF THE GROUND SHE LOOKS AROUND HER SEEING THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OF EVERYONE SEE HAVE MET. SHE THEN TURNS TO THE MAIN PERSON WHO KILLED EVERYONE HER BROTHER SMILING WICKEDLY.

Inko:(horrified) Izuku.... Why..... it's my fault......

Toshinori:(guilty) I'm the one responsible for this inko I should've told him the truth.... I'm the one who cause this destruction...the deaths...it's my fault...

Hana was seeing her brother on the screen seeing him smile as a villain made her shake in fear seeing him the way he is in that moment. Bakugo was dumbstruck trying to take the scene all together trying to comprehend that deku the quirkless loser destroyed the most heavily guarded school of the world.

AS IZUKU TURNS AWAY FROM HER BEFORE LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY BEFORE SHIKI WAS TRYING TO STAND UP TO IZUKU AS HE SMILES.

Todoroki was now scared for his sister's life seeing how unstable izuku has become of this route. Shiki was scared of what will happen but she sees herself wanting to stop him from hurting anyone else.

IZUKU:(SINISTERLY) WELL,WELL,WELL LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP....THE COWARDLY DOG.

Shiki couldn't help but feel hurt from his words she loved him with her being but she didn't stand up for him in the past. Todoroki tightens his fist in anger towards izuku seeing him talking down on his sister. Gus shakes his head knowing that's one of the reasons izuku loses his head.

SHIKI:(CRYING) WHY!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS IZUKU!! PLEASE STOP I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!

IZUKU LOOK AT HER BEFORE SMILING IN A WAY THAT DIDN'T SIT RIGHT WITH HER.

IZUKU:(LUSTFUL) SHIKI~ GO RIGHT AHEAD GIVE ME PAIN OF YOUR ICE....YOU KNOW I ALWAYS WANTED YOU FROM THE BEGINNING....I JUST COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU.... BEFORE WE WERE KIDS I ALWAYS HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU...I ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT YOU AND ME CAN LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER.....BUT NOW I JUST WANT YOUR PAIN AND PLEASURE~ YOUR SCREAMS AND CRIES... YOUR BODY~ I WANT THAT ALL FROM YOU~

Shiki was now scared beyond recognition she heard his confession that he liked her in the past but now his love for her has changed to a wicked desire. Everyone was now seeing Izuku's depravity for Shiki lusting after her agony and body. Todoroki was now more defensive of his sister to keep her away from him after seeing how far gone he is from destroying everything on site.

Hana: What made him like this?

Gus: Really? After the constant bullying izuku mental state was going bad to worse at some point in the future as a villain he was beginning to see Shiki in a depraved way wanting to hurt her for pleasure. The reason he destroyed U.A. in the first place was for her since todoroki kept her away from him so he killed him first.

Before anyone could say anything the screen continue the au...