Chapter 2

Toshinori:(fearful) What's he going to do to our son!!?

Inko:(paled) It's him..... he's alive...

Hana:(worried) Mom? Dad? Who was that man and what's he going to do with Izuku.

Gus:(laughing) Oh my god!!!!! Your f****** faces!!!! I can't breathe!!! Hahahahah!!!

Bakugo:(mad) What's so funny you extra!!!??

This made Gus laugh even harder at them for obvious reasons to why he's looking like a complete maniac.

Gus:(smirks) I find this so ridiculous cause you all act so concerned for him that you have forgotten that you abuse and neglected him for such a long time making him not having any hope. Now seeing you looking so concerned for him makes me see the hypocrites you are.....

Inko:( confused) What do you mean abuse?

He looked straight at the five teens with a dim expression with a scary smile present before them. They looked at him knowing what he's going to say making bakugo charging at Gus so he could prevent him from saying the truth. Unfortunately for him Gus disappeared and reappears behind him as bakugo was to slow as a series of repeated punches making to bakugo's face as he fell on the ground in pain and bruises evident on his face making the others shocked.

Gus:(Monotone) Your an idiot you know that kid? You see that your actions have consequences that can leaded you into a painful reality check.

Toshinori:(angry) He's just a kid!! You didn't have to go to far!!

Gus: Oh? So should I just let him do as he pleases and hurt me? No thanks what I did was self defense so the fault is in him. Plus if I was my boss I would've broken every bone in his body making him handicap for the rest of his life. Besides they're the reason izuku is suicidal in the first place you see they are his main tormentors!!! His abusers!!!

This made toshinori and inko look at the five teens in the room she looked at her friends son and daughter then she looks at her daughter in denial.

Inko:(denial) H-hana is this t-t-true?

Hana:(guilty) Y-yes it's our fault we did this to him.....I wish I could've taken this all back. I know I won't be forgiven easily but I'm willing to try my best to make up the things that I have done to him...

Hana looked down in shame as she was one of the main reasons of Izuku's suffering she didn't have to right to say anything cause there's no justification to this situation she made reality. Inko was just as shocked as her husband before she sat down on her seat as she remembers the words of "Abuse and neglected" she realizes that she's neglected her own son making her feel like crap knowing that she's wasn't going to able to simply reach out towards him to ask forgiveness.

Toshinori:(Saddened) Hana..... Izuku I'm so sorry....

Gus:(sigh) Let's get back to the screen!!!

THE SCREEN

A TIME SKIP LATER...

IT WAS NOW TAKING PLACE AT THE AT THE BATTLE BETWEEN ALL MIGHT AND ALL FOR ONE.

Shiki: What's going on...... isn't that the same man that took izuku!!?

Katsumi:(worried) Where's izuku? He's gotta be somewhere!!?

Toshinori: All for one.....

AFO:(SMILING) IT'S SEEMS YOU LACKING IN POWER ALL MIGHT. OFA IS LEAVING YOUR BODY.... MAKING YOU WEAKER THAN EVER.

ALL MIGHT: YOUR REIGN WILL END TODAY ALL FOR ONE!! NOW DETROIT SMASH!!!

Bakugo:(smirk) Defeat that villain All Might!!

Shiki:(shaking) Please find Izuku All Might....

Toshinori hears there pleads after what they have done to Izuku they have remorse for their actions. He was in the same boat as them as he also neglected izuku he hopes that his alternate or future self can save his own son from that monster.

BEFORE ALL MIGHT COULD'VE LANDED THE FINAL BLOW TO HIS ARCH NEMESIS SOMEONE STOP HIS SUPER MOVE AS ALL MIGHT HIMSELF WAS LAUNCH BACKWARDS BY SOME POWERFUL FORCE BY A CLOAKED FIGURE.

Todoroki: W-what happened?

Bakugo:(surprised) What the hell..... someone pushed back All Might like he was nothing....

Inko:(whisper) Toshi......

Hana: Dad...

Toshinori was unable to say anything about the scene in front of their eyes he was pushed back by someone with strength almost equally as his quirk.

ALL MIGHT STRUGGLE TO GET UP AS AFO WAS LAUGHING WITH THE MOST SINISTER SMILE KNOWN TO MANKIND.

AFO:(SMILING) SUCH A SHAME ALL MIGHT IF ONLY YOU KNEW ABOUT THE GREATEST GIFT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME. THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY OUT OF MY HUNDRED YEAR REIGN.

Shiki:(afraid) What's he talking about?

Hana:(fearful) I don't know.....what did he mean about the most "Greatest Gift"?

Gus Smiles like an innocent toddler towards them as he opens his eyes seeing that it doesn't match with his smile.

Gus:(smile) Look at the screen.

ON THE SCREEN

ALL MIGHT: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!?

AFO:(LAUGHING) WHY WON'T YOU REVEAL YOURSELF TO THE WORLD MY GREATEST CREATION.

THE WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE TAKING OFF HIS MASK TO REVEAL HIS IDENTITY TO THE WORLD. IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN.....

ALL MIGHT:(SHOCKED) SON.....

Everyone in the room hearts stop as they see Izuku as a Villain. Shiki sees his eyes seeing the most empty not a shred of life as he was full of killing intent at All Might. Toshinori and Inko didn't move from the sight of their son looking at their direction feeling his bloodlust radiating from the screen.

Bakugo:(Stammering) D-did he say......"son"...... ALL might is Deku's father!!!?

Shiki:(denial) He can't be a villain!!! He wanted to be a hero!! I refuse to believe this!!!

Gus: Too bad girl this is one of the possible results of the multiverse...

THE WORLD WENT STILL AS EVERYONE INCLUDING HANA EYES WIDEN TO SEE HER BROTHER ON THE VILLAINS SIDE.

AFO:(SMIRKS) IZUKU YAGI KING OF THE QUIRKLESS!!!! THE NEXT SYMBOL OF FEAR!!!