" But Jisoo told me not to say anything..." seulgi look at Jennie side.

" She doesn't want Jennie to get hurt"

" Seulgi you know I can take anything. So please tell us" Jennie pleaded.

Seulgi sighs and process to tell them everything.

~~~~ flashback ~~~~

After bid a goodbye to jennie, Jisoo process to walk back into her locker room to get her dirty clothes. Her face still has a smile on it as her mind is still lingering on Jennie conversation with her.

Reaching a locker room, Jisoo saw seulgi pacing around in front of it, biting on her nail, looking so nervous. A frowned overtake jisoo's smile, and she walk closer to her friend.

" Seul" she called.

" Huh??" Seulgi look startled.

" What's wrong?? You look like you see ghost" Jisoo laugh.

" Nothing. It's nothing. Where have you been?" Seulgi asked.

" Ohh I just come back from a courtroom, and come back because I have to get my dirty clothes. Now move seulbear!!" Jisoo push her slightly but seulgi wouldn't budge.

" What are you doing??" Jisoo frowned.

" How about we go have snack Jisoo??? I'm starving right now " seulgi lied.

Jisoo face turn into a mischievous grins as she know that seulgi lied with the exactly same things she did before. She wanted to know what was inside that seulgi trying to hide.

" Okay!!" Jisoo nods and seulgi sighs in relief before walking pass her.

Jisoo catch the opportunity and quickly turn around and ran to twist the door open even before seulgi could stop her.

Seulgi curse at herself when she saw Jisoo body freeze on spot.

Jisoo tighten her hold on the door upon seeing her lover straddle over hanbin lap half naked, before lashing out to punch hanbin in the face.

" You fucking asshole" Jisoo curse.

" You fucking bastard" She grab his collar.

" Jisoo please stop it" Soojoo hugging jisoo's arm that swung in the thin air.

Jisoo glance to Soojoo and give her a murder look before pushing her away. Seulgi look helpless and just help Soojoo up, knowing that she couldn't stop once Jisoo explode in pure rage like this.

" How dare you cheating on Jennie like this huh!!?? How dare you do this terrible thing to her you piece of shit"  With a sickening crunch, her fist connected with his jaw, knocking teeth loose and snapping his head back.

Hanbin coughing out blood before laughing. Jisoo look confused with that psychopath. He look over jisoo's shoulder and give Soojoo a smirk.

" See???? I told you that Jisoo is cheating on you."

" look how she caught us fucking but the first thing that come to her mind is Jennie. Do you think your girlfriend really don't have a feeling for Jennie??" He laughs.

" Jisoo" Soojoo calls.

Jisoo tighten her fist and dragging by his collar to beat him at the corner of the room.

" Break up with her you bastard and don't even dream about getting back with her"

" No. I don't want to."  Hanbin smirk as his lip bleed.