8- The Power Sphere Factory

Start from the beginning

"AHH!! STOP SHOOTING AT US!" Gopal pleaded, dodging all of the incoming lasers, Quake briefly glanced back. Making his final decision before using his rock gloves to skidded himself and stopped near a cave.

"You guys go ahead!!" Quake instructed, the others had gone through the cave but both Ochobot and Y/n halted.

"Boboiboy!" The telekinesis manipulator worriedly called out.

"Go!!"

"But-"

"JUST GO!!" Y/n looked really hesitant at Quake's command but in the end, she just obeyed his orders and quickly followed the other, not noticing Ochobot had stayed behind.

"Boboiboy!"

"Earth Golem!" Quake immediately summoned his earth golem which was now in front of him, as the earth symbol on his cap glowed.

"Earth Layers!! Multilayers!!!" Quake yelled, he started to punch the ground with his rock gloves and with rapid pace, the giant earth golem was also mimicking it's master as more giant green crystals kept emerging from the ground, completely blocking Bora Ra and his companion's way.

"HYAA!!"

Quake had let out a battle cry and did his final punch using all his strength, everything was now blocked which he felt a bit satisfied, briefly turning back to his original self before carrying Ochobot in his arms and quickly went inside the cave where his other friends are.

"Come on, Ochobot!"

Once the others had gone through the tunnel that has the same size as Klamkabot, it was dead end

Once the others had gone through the tunnel that has the same size as Klamkabot, it was dead end. It made the young heroes panic after noticing there was no way out but the red Power Sphere had came towards them while holding what seems to be a metal tool box but it was bigger.

"Here! Hurry! Get on quickly!!" Klamkabot instructed, they didn't need to be told twice as they all ran towards the giant Power Sphere with Gopal leaping inside and Yaya flew inside the tool box.

Fang had to grab a hold of the railing of the giant tool box, helping both Ying and Y/n climb on before following them in.

"Where's Ochobot? Where is he!?" Klamkabot looked down at the kids, trying to search for the said Power Sphere. Seeing that the tunnel they went through was slowly getting destroyed, the giant Power Sphere didn't have a choice but to began moving slowly.

Waiting for the elemental manipulator and the yellow Power Sphere, they all saw Boboiboy had started running towards the edge of the cliff with Ochobot in his arms.

"Hurry Boboiboy!!" Y/n shouted, approaching towards the railing of the tool box with worry decorating her face.

They watch Boboiboy ran towards the edge before using all of his strength to jump up high and towards the tool box, the elemental manipulator extended his arm towards the railing yet he couldn't reached it.