"Are you done?" Iyon agad ang tanong ni Emir ng makalabas ako walk-in closet. I was a bit startled ng makitang wala na ang makalat na mga damit kanina. All of it were folded and stack on the side of my couch. Agad ko naman siyang pinanliitan ng mata ng makita iyon.

"I have nothing to do, I just tidy it up." Depensa niya sa kanyang sarili.

"Whatever you say. Let's go." I said and just didn't mind that minor gesture but still shock my inner core for a bit.

Who would have thought that someone like here is very conscious with tidiness, huh?

Nang makapasok kami sa loob ng sasakyan niya ay doon ko lamang naisip itanong kung saan kami mag kakape.

"I found this coffee shop near a light house sa Batangas. I heard they have good coffee."

"Batangas? Again? Saan naman doon"

"Sa Lobo. Then we can visit the lighthouse after having coffee."

"Wow, paladesisyon." I commented na sinuklian niya lamang ng isang halakhak bago tuluyang buhayin ang makina ng sasakyan niya.

And the whole ride was quite a bit conversational. Like always, she kept asking question, lalo na tungkol sa Fashion Week – err. Those times na we didn't contact each other. She even told me na there's a day that she just lay in bed waiting for my text but didn't receive any. Akala niya sobrang busy ko to even touch my phone and reach her out.

"I was hopeful that you've reached out, matapos iyong sa Batangas. But I then realized your Selene! You won't run after people." Agad akong napairap dahil sa biro niya. I don't even know if I should be offended because it's the truth. 

Of course, I won't!

Ano naman din kasi ang sasabihin ko sa kanya? How is she? Anong ginagawa niya after the mini escapade that we had prior to the fashion week? That's to shallow! Shallow for me, at least!

"I don't like texting." Tanging sagot ko kaya naman mas nasundan pa ang mga tawa niya na mas nagpalukot sa mukha ko.

"Oh, yeah?  I should take note of that." Ngiting-ngiti niyang saad habang nagpa-park. Agad ko naman siyang inirapan dahil sa tuwa sa mukha niya. She really enjoys pissing the hell out of me. Nakakirita!

When she opened the door for me ay agad bumungad sa akin ang coffee shop na tinutukoy niya.

The red roofs, the large lighthouse at the make makes it more nostalgic to look at. Halatang parte ito ng kasaysayan, not because it looks old but the air of elegance and class sips right through every corner.

The ivory-colored stone walls, the Spanish styled columns and windows, the stone pathway patungo sa pinaka entrance ng coffee shop. When I heard the distance sound of the clashing waves, I already knew the shop has an overlooking view of the ocean in the back of it. I'll bet my whole career that it's beautiful!

Tumulak na kami papasok at doon ko mas lalong napansin ang ganda ng coffee shop. The nearby buildings all look the same, so I guess this place is like memorabilia of the old times. Wow, that's immaculate.

"Here's their menu. If you want to eat, they also have cakes and pastries. Masarap iyong carrot cake nila." She said and helped me out with the menu.

"How did you find this place?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well, I had a shoot here when you were away. Then when I was looking for a place where I can work and have coffee as well, I found this on the internet." She explained at marahang napahawak sa kanyang batok.

"It didn't fail me. Naisip ko agad to bring you here when you come back from Paris." Marahan akong nagulat ng marinig iyon. She immediately looks away from me at marahang kinagat ang pang ibabang labi. Napakurap-kurap pa ako just to make sure that she really said those words?