Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. All names of individuals, characters, actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, products, and incidents mentioned in this narrative are purely products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

The use of any names, characters, businesses, organizations, locales, or products in this story is for artistic and storytelling purposes only. It should not be construed as an endorsement or representation of any real entity or individual.

The author acknowledges that some elements of the story may unintentionally coincide with real-world entities, but this is purely a matter of chance. The primary purpose of this story is to entertain, inspire, or provoke emotions in the reader, and it should not be taken as a reflection of reality.

Readers are encouraged to view this narrative as a work of fiction and a product of the author's creativity. It is not intended to harm, insult, or defame any individual, entity, or establishment mentioned within its pages.

The author respects all rights and ownership of any names or trademarks used in this story and does not intend to infringe upon them. The characters and events portrayed are purely fictitious and are not meant to represent any actual persons, situations, or entities.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Enjoy the story!