Chapter 1

"I guess I should expect this by now, it is high school."

"Are you okay Suno-san?"

"Hai, arigatou (Y/N)-sensei. You really didn't have to get involved. Toshi-sensei said they would just stop on their own." Kneeling down. You pick up her book.

"I know I'm only an assistant teacher here, but that's a load of crap." Her eyes widen at the use of language.

"If they ever give you trouble just let me know. I'll see to it that they have something better to do than harass one of our best students. " Her eyes brightened, and she nodded as you handed her the book.

"A-Arigatou-sensei!!" She took off happily, despite the scuffle with her peers.

It wasn't that long ago that you were in her very position.

Although you were a part of the faculty now, you could still relate to it. Being different and targeted for it. The steady trail of energy that follows her is a bit worrying. When you intervened you didn't feel it, but now you could.

"Cursed energy.."

Just great.

"Gojo will be happy to hear this."

~

"A potential recruit!" He perked up. You nod.

"Akane Suno. Her cursed energy is raw right now. I didn't feel it at all until I got close to her. Some seniors were messing with her. With the right training she can be great. "

"Think of the look on those seniors faces if they knew what she was capable of." 

He wasn't wrong. The first thing you did after school ended was head over to Jujutsu Tech. Today wasn't just a regular visit from him. For weeks you'd been pestering him to get you another training partner. He was mostly out on missions, and you didn't want to fall behind. Especially with the recent situation of Sakuna's resurrection.

"Are you ready!!"

You groan. The only problem you truly had was his need to play ridiculous pranks.

"Gojo-san, is this another one of your sick games?" You grumble.

"Eh, I'm offended you would say such a thing."

"Baka."

He just offers a smile. 

"Today, you'll be training with Nanami-san. "

"Nanami?"

You heard about him. Up until recently he was just a regular business man. Like most he attended Jujutsu Tech, but navigated to a different route. Only to return.You remember vividly the mocking voice of Gojo when he picked up the phone. Stepping into the building, you frown.

"It's been a while since I've been back here."

You'd just recently been appointed to the position of second grade. Gojo insisted you had potential to do more. A part of you assumes he just liked punching you around. Training with him is the definition of hell. His methods were often childish, and he just had this annoying way of pushing your buttons.

It's that way with almost everyone he interacted with to be honest. Gojo slid the door open, and there he stood. The infamous Nanami Kento. One of the more recent rumors was his ability to use Black Flash. An attack that was envied by many. If you could land something like that, you could make first grade easily.

"Don't have too much fun!" You blink, because he was already gone. You sigh.

"What a nuisance."

"Are you ready?" You blink.