Jungkook clenched his fist. See, it didn't affect Taehyung. He did not care. He always wanted this.

His decision was indeed correct.

Jungkook scoffed. "Why? You wanted to be there to see me kill the baby? Just like you wanted?"

Taehyung frowned. "Jungkook, I said we'll talk about it when I come back. I never asked you to do it.", he stated angrily.

Jungkook chuckled emptily. "Shut up. You totally didn't want the baby. You said I should abort it or it'll ruin my life.", he sneered at him. "I aborted him! I killed our baby! Just because you asked me to. Are you happy now?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I never said that Jungkook!", he exclaimed. "Even if I did, I had changed the decision later! I asked you to take a decision, to think about it while I'm away. I did not, never, ask you to go ahead and abort it!"

Jungkook shook his head and clenched his jaw. "No!", he yelled, "You did. You asked me to do it!"

Taehyung grasped him by his shoulder and made him look at him. "Jungkook, I asked you to wait for me! I said we'll talk. I also said that I'm willing to have the baby! I said I will take care of you and our baby!! Did you forget that part of the conversation?", he asked angrily.

Jungkook pushed him away and shook his head. "NO! You were lying!", he snapped, "I knew that you were gonna force me to do that anyways. You always have your ways with me! I knew you were going to force me to do that! So I already did!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shock and hurt. "Is that what you think of me, baby?"

Jungkook nodded with clenched fists. "Yes!", he said.

Taehyung turned his head away in disbelief. At the moment, it was hard to recognize that this was his boyfriend, his baby, his Jungkook. The one who he loved with all his heart and the one who loved him with all his heart.

"Jungkook, baby... It's okay. I know you are hurt.", his said slowly. Of course Jungkook was saying all this in anger.

He had just lost their baby. He must be sad, upset and maybe angry.

The baby is gone now. The thought made Taehyung sad, so sad. But he knew that there was nothing he could do now.

"Come here...", he coaxed, opening his arms for a hug, "What happened has happened. There's no use crying over that."

Jungkook took a step back and shook his head. "No, I don't want to.", he said blankly, stomping Taehyung's heart once again.

"Baby-"

"Don't fucking call me that!", Jungkook shouted. "I said when I abort our baby, we'll be over!", he gritted out.

Taehyung exhaled frustratedly. "And I had said no!", he yelled back. "I said we'll stay together! I also said that we take a decision together but no! You just went ahead and did all of it yourself just to blame me!?".

"You are to be blamed.", Jungkook said, "You're the one who didn't want the baby. So I made it easy. Now, go and have the life you had in front of you. Alone."

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. "I can't fucking believe this!", he let out, "I can't believe how you have twisted my words into something so disgusting.", he said glaring at Jungkook who wasn't looking at him.

"What has happened to you, Jungkook? Why are you behaving like this? Why are you trying to make me look bad here? I said we'll talk-"

"I don't fucking want to talk to you!", Jungkook shouted. "Just go, Taehyung! Just go. Do me a favor and go!"