- ... Are we going to try to think that nothing happened...? - Afton spoke, Vanessa looked up from her to him. -... He knows that I am dangerous.. And yet.. She decides to keep me here with you all...?

Gregory was silent. He didn't want to have that killer in the establishment, but he didn't want him to go free and harm more people.
There was so much discrepancy, the morality that he questioned which was the right choice.
But is it always best to choose the right option?

Freddy advanced his steps towards the woman and the man with the intention of trapping them.
She trembled, not knowing how to react. With fear she looked to Afton's eyes, he did not seem to move from the site, then moved her gaze to Freddy, Bonnie lowered his ears behind them.

- Go away, both of you - Bonnie spoke stopping Freddy's walk, the bear turned around confused by his friend's choice. - I'm not in favor of hurting anyone... I prefer to avoid any conflict and... I know that she doesn't really try to hurt us...

Bonnie's eyes connected with Vanessa's trembling ones.
The rabbit wasn't being morally correct, but he was forgiving them both.
Freddy shot a disapproving look, opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by a roar from Montgomery.

- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? - Exclaimed the alligator, who jumped from the stairs to the golden statue of Freddy, and from there to where they were in just a few seconds - ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM GO?

The reptile was furious, they didn't know how long he had been there, but they also didn't know that he had been following them since he left the office.
They forgave the black bear, now they thought they would forgive the killer and the security guard that electrocuted the alligator's circuits.

- I don't know who the hell you are - Monty spoke, looking from him to Afton, who just kept his eyes silent. - But you won't get away with it

- Yes, I will... 

Was Afton's reply before running out the door, Monty didn't hesitate to start chasing him.
Vanessa followed them in a panic not knowing how to respond.
Freddy, Bonnie and Gregory were left behind in surprise, the bear suggested calling the police, the rabbit reluctantly agreed.

Afton managed to get out of the mall, Monty for the first time touched the asphalt of the parking lot.
The alligator remained static without knowing how to feel, the air hit his metallic face, the street lights, the humans walking, several cars that were approaching confused when they saw the animatronic outside the Pizzaplex.

The reptile quickly calculated his jump to fall in front of the rabbit, cutting him off.
He stopped in his tracks, Vanessa catching up quickly.
Afton took a few steps back, knowing that Monty was faster and more agile than them, they could run and flee, but sooner or later they would be caught shortly after.
The noise of the bullets made Afton jump scaring him, he did not expect it.
Vanessa shot Montgomery several times making him back, but it didn't seem to be enough.
The animatronic stirred, recomposing himself, the bullets did nothing against him.
Why was she carrying a gun if she couldn't use it against robots?
What if one day the animatronics revealed themselves to them?
How would they stop them?

Afton snatched the gun away from Vanessa as she lost herself in her thoughts.

- Wait, do you know how to use it?! - Vanessa shouted, seeing the rabbit load the gun.

Afton looked to her, his white eyes narrowed.
And even though he didn't speak, she fully understood the redundancy in her own question.