"Thank you so much, alpha." He lets out with a smile.

Shortly I bid him goodbye and go in search of my mate who is in his bedroom. While standing in front of his door, I take a deep breath and instantly my nostrils filled with the amazing smell of rose and chocolate which belongs to my mate. I have to control my urges to walk inside and mark him as mine because he is not ready for it. So, I take another breath and then knock on the door.

After some time the door gets open by Jasmine, my mate's mother who gives me an apologetic smile but I shake my head assuring her that everything is alright. She let me walk inside the room yet I don't see the person whom I have come to meet.

"Taehyung is hiding in the closet." Jasmine informs making me chuckle.

"Am I that scary to even look at that my mate is hiding from me?" I joke walking towards the closet.

"Alpha, I don't think it's a good idea to meet him right now." I halt in my movement and turn around to face my mate's mother who is looking guilty for stopping me.

"Jasmine, I know you're scared for your son whom you have met after so long. But also remember that I am his mate. It doesn't matter if it's a second chance or first chance. The most important thing is that I want to get to know him and to do that, I have to talk to him." I tell the anxious shewolf.

"I believe you but as a mother, I can't shake the feeling of worry." She replies.

"I understand your fear but don't worry, your son is fully safe with me." I let out while she gives me an unsure smile.

Soon enough she leaves the room and I walk towards the closet. Now, it is time to talk to my precious mate who is like a little toddler hiding from his punishment. But he hasn't done anything wrong so there won't be any punishment, instead there will be a lot of love and praise for him.

I don't exactly know what happened to him in the Royal Castle but I will go to the depth of every little thing. Because I have a feeling that there are a lot for me to know and when I know, I will not leave a single person who is the reason behind my mate's pain and suffering.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I can hear my mom and Alpha Jungkook's voice from inside the closet where I am hiding. Riley is urging me to go out and talk to our 'mate' but I am still not ready to believe that Moon Goddess has granted me another mate which is not an everyday thing to see in our kind.

Mom and Jimin have tried to make me understand that it's a good thing that I have gotten another mate, another chance to be happy. But I don't want to hope for too much only to get it snatched from my grasp. Suddenly, the handle of the closet door starts jiggling making me tremble in my place.

"Mate, I know you're inside but please hear me out for once." Alpha Jungkook says from the opposite side of the door. Riley is yelling at me to open the door but I can't move from my place.

"I have the spare key of this door but I don't want to invade your privacy. So, please kindly open this door and come out." I gulp down the fear and decided to open the door.

With cautious steps, I walk towards the door and finally open the door to find him standing outside. Thankfully I have not made any eye contact with him or I don't know what I would have done.

"Come on, let's sit down on the couch and then we can talk." He says and motions me to follow him.

"What do you want to say?" I ask looking here and there.

"Do you really not believe that we are mate?" He asks making me clench my fists.

"No, I don't and never will." I reply although my wolf is trying to take over but I will not let that happen. I hear him sigh before he takes my hand in his making sparks erupt all over my body.

"Not even now?" He asks and this time I can't help but look at him to see that he is already staring at me with his intense brown eyes which seem to look inside my soul.

"Look, I know that you are happy to found your mate but this is not the same with me. I am not the one on whom you should waste your time." I tell him and get up from the couch.

"I don't care how long it will take for me to get your acceptance but I will not let you go so easily. Hell, if needed I will fight tooth and nail to have you beside me." He declares making me glare at him. I can feel tears build in my eyes and ready to fall.

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell while tears fall out of my eyes.

"You are not any of these. Do you hear me?" He says cupping my face in his hands.

"Then what am I?" I ask in a broken tone.

"You are the Luna Queen and it's high time to show the world what your are capable of doing." He replies determinedly looking at me with eyes full of love and.....pride?