𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗

Start from the beginning

All of the members shouted in agreement after hearing those statements. Hakkai blinked in confusion, "Guys..."

"Hakkai!! You've still got a place with us as the Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice-captain!" Mitsuya exclaimed with a grin. He then looked at the members of his division, "You guys cool with that?!" He asked.

"YEAHHH!!!" They shouted as they all raised their fist. They then shouted Hakkai's name that made Takemichi, Chifuyu, Manjirou and Hakkai to smile.

"The second person!! Inui!! To the front!!" Draken shouted as two boys who's wearing a black dragons uniform suddenly appeared. Everyone, except the three (Manjirou, (name) and Draken) was surprised to see the two executives of the Black Dragons.

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th generation of Black Dragons..." The sunflower haired boy introduced himself. Followed by the black haired boy next to him, "Hajime Kokonoi from the same gang."

After they introduced themselves. The mood on the shrine suddenly become tense, they were all wondering- why is the executives from the opposing gang was here?

"The 10th generation of Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba has retired, we have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation..." Kokonoi explained as (name) nodded her head.

'Yeah, yeah, annoying the hell out of Taiju us quite amusing...' she thought with a satisfied smile on her face. "And after discussing it with Mikey, we've decided to join under Toman!" Seishu added that made everyone to flinch.

What did they just hear?

But what Manjirou said next made them more surprised. Especially Takemichi and the 1rst division of Toman. "I assign the Black Dragons to the first division. In other words, under Takemichi Hanagaki 's command!!!"

"What?!" Takemichi jaw dropped and Keisuke who was standing next to Chifuyu grinned. It was all happening just like what his cousin predicted. "Got it, Takemitchy?!"

"Y...yeah." Takemichi hesitantly answered while Chifuyu clicked his tongue. "The Black dragons under my command...? Why...? Who's decision is this?" Takemichi asked.

"If we're going to be part of Toman, we rather go with him is what they wanted," Manjirou explained as Takemichi gulped and nodded his head. "I'm 100% sure there is another side of this..."

"Now, now," Keisuke grinned ruffling Chifuyu's hair that made him to stop. "Just trust Takemichi since I'm sure that he can handle 'em." He said looking at Seishu and Kokonoi who walked towards them.

"Glad to be here, captain!" Kokonoi said. "I won't ask you to trust us, just tell us when you needed us. We'll help you." Seishu calmly said which caught everyone off guard.

"QUIET EVERYONE!!" Draken shouted as the members who were chattering to each other immediately shut their mouths. 'This is the exciting part...' (Name) covered her mouth to hide the grin on her lips. This was the part that she was waiting for.

"Hehehe..." Draken glared at (name) who immediately averted her gaze. Yeah, she didn't say anything.

"Lastly, I want to say something involving the Christmas conflict..."