𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 : 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛

thirty eight:
truth

“ The (Name)-senpai on the future was different from the (name)-senpai
that we knew. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— "YOU ARE QUITE STUPID THAN I EXPECTED..."

"Eh?"

Takemichi was surprised because of what Kyouya said. He expected Kyouya to call him crazy or lunatic because of the thing that he said. But instead of calling him by those names, he called him stupid.

"What do you mean Kyouya—"

"Shut up, I'm angry and confused right now." Kyouya bluntly said taking a sip on his coffee. He had a big frown on his face as he stuffed his mouth with some cheesecake.

Let's go back a few hours before this scene. Kyouya's face remained neutral but that was not the same for the aura radiating from his body. He was quite annoyed, it took him a day before he could go to school because of that damn fever.

But now he had to deal with this kind of horrific sorcery called math.

"Akane-kun, you still alive?" One of his classmates asked as Kyouya nodded his head with a dead expression.

His classmates let out an awkward laugh after seeing Kyouya's expression. The Kyouya in front of them right now was different from the usual Kyouya. They knew that Kyouya was a delinquent but they like his attitude.

He was someone who personally asked the president of the cooking club to teach him how to bake. When they asked him of his reason, he will speak with a blank expression.

"For a glutton."

In short, Kyouya Akane was a man of few words.

Soon, Kyouya sat up straight as he took out his phone from his pocket. He knew someone who solves algebraic equations because she was bored. In short, this someone was the only person who can help him.

["Hmm? Kyouya? What's up?"] He could hear some munches on the other line. "(Name)-san..." Kyouya closed his eyes.

"Are you eating right now?"

["Yep! Hina and some girls from the baking club gave me some cookies earlier. So, what's up?"]

'Why did I fall in love with her again?' Kyouya thought, letting out a deep sigh. "Can you tutor me in Math?" He suddenly requested that made (name) quiet.

["Am I really popular these days?"]

"If you won't I can ask oth—"

["No, no, of course, I'll tutor you."] (Name) said cutting off Kyouya's sentence. He suddenly felt relieved after hearing the girl's answer. "Then I'll wait outside your school."