𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗

Comenzar desde el principio

'No wonder uncle was scared of her.' (name) thought to herself, nodding her head like an idiot.

━━━━━━━━

- 6 days later,

"(name)-san, Baji-san," Chifuyu sweatdropped at the sight in front of him. The said duo who's eating an apple with the same expressions on their faces looked at him. For some reasons, they are both extremely annoyed. They were both messy as if they just got into a fight.

(Name) who's standing next to Keisuke had a plaster placed on the corner of her lip. While Keisuke had a plaster on his left cheek. "Did you two get into a fight?" He hesitantly asked the duo.

"We didn't." Keisuke frowned while (name) smiled at Chifuyu. "We just got back from hell." (Name) added making Chifuyu more confuse.

But the two didn't care. (Name) tapped Keisuke's shoulder signaling him that she'll go first. Since she was sure that Draken is already looking for her. "Yeah, yeah, just go away..." Keisuke shoo his cousin away who just sighed.

(Name) walked away as she touched her left shoulder. She already drank some pain relievers earlier. But heck, her body is still aching!

She closed her eyes with a gentle smile on her face, 'Vacation my ass!' she thought, silently cursing Izumi for choosing her as her sparring partner for straight 6 days.

" THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!!! "

Draken declared as everyone looked at him, Manjirou and (name). "Toman and Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement but it failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle."

(Name) who had an apathetic expression on her face explained. "Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone. The first person, Hakkai Shiba! To the front!" Draken added, calling Hakkai Shiba, the 'former' Vice-Captain of the second division.

"It all started with a stupid little lie that I told. To keep that little lie, I dragged my family, I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... Resulting in the conflict between the Toman and Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all of this... Everyone... I'm sorry." Hakkai explained as he bowed his head and apologized. Everyone was taken aback of what he said. But they can see the sincerity on the boy's statement.

Some of the members started to talk with each other. While (name) couldn't help herself but to smile, yeah, Yuzuha's little brother really changed after that incident with the Black Dragons.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Hakkai! What sparks the conflict in the first place... is always somethin' small anyways..." Mucho smiled, reassuring the blue haired boy. "Besides, we beat the black dragons. So things ended up fine! Right guys?!" Nahoya added as he chuckled.

"Raise your head, Hakkai!"

"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"