LISA

It was a rainy day, roads were wet, Lisa was going to see her husband by the car with her daughter Stacey and son George to Glasgow. She was crying at the time while she was driving the car, because she received a call from her husband's company  that her husband had jumped from the rooftop of their building. And now she is in deep pain and shock, She doesn't know what to do next?, Her mind started to thinking negative thoughts like, why did he leave us, what happened that he took that kind of step?, how will I grow my children alone?, how will I run my house?, how will I manage all the financial crises that he took off for me? And so on. All of that things are started to destroy her from inside.

                     Lisa's husband was a stock broker and was doing his job at Glasgow City near his hometown Edinburgh. He's about since 12 years in that field and was doing his best. Lisa is driving car very in very high speed, she" crossing her limits, and her heart starts to beating faster than before and children are crying too.

Stacey: "Mom, please drive slow, we can't do nothing about it, Dad leave us alone, just hate him."

Lisa: "Shut up! He's your father and he is the one who always with you whenever you needed."

                     Lisa is feeling scared and alone and her children are scared too. Rain is very heavy and big thunders shaking the ground and there is fog in the atmosphere. On the other hand Lisa is feeling that something is happening wrong, but she have to reach Glasgow city as early as possible so she drive the care in her own.

                     Every minutes Lisa feels like someone is killing her, all she has to do is to see her husband as early as possible. It's about half hours completed Edinburgh to Glasgow is about 50 Miles and it takes an hour to reach. Lisa is driving car in very high speed so she can reach at hospital as early as possible. But god has another plan, one of the car's wheel is puncture and he has no other wheel in spare. Lisa taking car lowly aside and stop there.

Lisa: Oh, Shit! no...no....no..... not now.

Children: What happened?

Lisa: children pleas stay here don't come out, there is puncture in one wheel, I am going check if there is there is any garage near, till then stay here.

Stacey: oh my god puncture? Do we have other wheel in spare?

Lisa: No darling, but don't worry I'll try to fix it.

George: Please come soon!

Lisa: Don't worry Honey.

Lisa take her umbrella and go outside to check if there any garage is near.

                            Here Stacey and George is alone in the car. Stacey is scared and alone with brother but she can't do anything about it. Suddenly she notice that her front side glass of the car is started to freezing and temperature is down blow -20°c, she started throws cold air from her mouth. She notices that the roof of the car's light is started to bleeping. She see back to George and he's not there. She slowly starting to turn on the front side of the car. And she sees a guy is coming to her car slowly, because of rain and fog she can't clearly see. Her breath is started high, the guy slowly coming to her car, she's scaring very much. The man is coming closer to her car step by step, her breathing get faster, when she blink her eyelid suddenly the man who's coming to her is disappeared. Stacy starting to look at here and there on the road but she can't find him. When she is finding that man suddenly someone shake her hand heavily and she afraid and started to screaming loudly.

Stacey: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

George: Stacey it's me, what happened?

Stacey: Oh... Oh my god, Sorry, I'm just scared of thinking about dad.