As seconds passed, Jennie couldn't take it anymore and decided to push jisoo away. She ran towards the bathroom to calm herself down and spashed some cold water on her face.

"Get yourself together, jennie. You have a fucking boyfriend damnit." She said to herself as she stared at herself in the mirror.

—————

Jisoo felt strained by her interaction with Jennie, she had no idea why she stared at Jennie for so long. Her face was redder than normal, though.

"Was she sick? Did she have a fever?" Jisoo pondered her thoughts.

The day proceeded on as usual, her lessons were dull, and she spent her free time with Lisa and Dahyun, though she still feel guilty for what she did to seulgi.

Jisoo tried to apologize a few times but seulgi just beat her off by saying it first. Saying that what she said is out of boundaries. Actually Jisoo never expected herself to be explode over a sweet person like seulgi like this, but Jennie name is just a sensitive topic for her whenever people talking about her and Soojoo break up.

Shaking her head, not wanting to think about a cheerleader girl again, Jisoo process to walk to find Jennie who has been avoiding her all day today.

Before returning home, jisoo decided to take one last walk around the school. Because there are clubs and students who wish to study in the school library, school doesn't close until a few hours later, so pupils will have a few hours of free time after school ends to study or attend club events. While walking around the massive school, Jisoo came upon the school library.

She had never been to a library before, and her curiosity had gotten the best of her, so she decided to go check it out.

Jisoo has always enjoyed reading, from action to mystery to romance novels, and would frequently rent or borrow books to read on the rooftop, at least in the past. She entered the library, which was large and luxurious, exactly as one would expect from a noble school. The library was overflowing with knowledge, with tons of bookshelves all filled to the brim with books, and stacks of books on a long table off to the side of the room. Many people had already left the library, so there weren't many people there.

Jisoo instantly recognized a familiar woman reading a book. She drew nearer and nearer till she realized who it was.

So here you are.... Where have you been the whole day?

As she tapped that person on the shoulder, Jisoo peeked over that persons shoulder. She rested her chin on the stunned woman's shoulder and began reading the book that was holding.

" I had no idea you were interested in history"

Jennie was sitting still, she afraid that if she move, Jisoo cheek will touch hers. Feeling her whole heart beating like she ran whole marathon.

Jisoo face was directly next to her, and she didn't notice that Jennie who was next to her blushing with embarrassment because she was too engrossed in the book.

" I-Ive developed an interest in history. " Jennie replied quietly.

" and Why are you avoiding me today??" Jisoo ask as she took a sit next to her and lean her head over her open palm.

" I am not. Just busy" Jennie lied.

" We literally bumped into each other and you just ran off."

" Now tell me, is something bothering you??"

Jennie just shake her head and Jisoo sighs.

" I have something to tell you" Jisoo fixed her posture, looking nervous.