Wangji kneel down in front of Wei while pleading.....and other didn't say anything and go inside his room leaving Wangji there. Yao frowned seeing Shenwei....he go behind him for asking some questions.

"Ge! What are you doing? and....and where you going.??" Yao asked to Shenwei who busy getting himself ready for something "Roulan! where's she?" Shenwei asked ignoring Yao completely "I'm talking to you...they kidnap Xian! and don't know what they going to do with him..."

"Nothing bad going to happen with him! I knew, what they exactly want.....and I'm going to give them!!" Shenwei interrupt Yao and pick Roulan in his arm....he sit on the bed having baby on his lap "mama...eat! eat! he...he..." Roulan become happy seeing her mother action....she starts shaking her hands and feet with joy, knowing that she would get what she had been looking for many months.

"What you mean by that..." Yao was so worried "they kidnap Xian only for me! Because....(Wei pause for a moment) because I kill He Lou!....ahh!" Shenwei said and hiss when baby try to suck his nipples....Wei lift her little up and baby start drinking "umm...mmmm..mmmm yuummm....mmmm" Roulan enjoying while humming.

"What you do? Yo...you kill her! I mean that woman....who staying in your house!?" Yao is totally confused and shocked at the same time "Does that mean you killed aunt Ai too?" Shenwei looking at Yao with narrow eyes and other cover his mouth with his palm....then sit on the floor in his heavy breathing and shocked state.

******

Hospital 

"If everything turns right by killing me, then of course kill me but don't say that I have killed my children" Yunlan said with moist eyes and Yutong glare at him "I wish I could....but I knew, just killing you will not atone for your sins! and if any pun...."

VVRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM........

Meantime, a car stop there....Xinci and Ning come out from it and told everything, what Ning heard in Wangji's cabin and Xinci told about that phone call "oh shit! Da! Call the police force....and tell them we got an emergency!!" Yunlan order then gesture his father.....to come with Da and sit inside the car.

"I could not save my family, but I will not allow anything bad happen to Wangji's family.....(looking at Yutong) Would you help me if I ever did my duty to being a good brother?"

(looking at Yutong) Would you help me if I ever did my duty to being a good brother?"

Yutong and Yunlan's eyes reducing hurtful tear.....because they both can easily feels each other pain! "Only for didi...." Yutong said and sit inside the car then they both drive away.

*******

Hong Kong

"I didn't....kill her!"

Shenwei said and soothe his daughter....who sleep while drinking. He place her on the bed "I need your help Yao! Please after me, can you and Xian take care of my kids? There is no need to keep my children close, you can send them in the hostel......If you meet him only once or twice a month, it will be enough for me."