He must really feel like shit, and to believe he was going to go to school like that. Dumbass.

I see start closing his eyes and getting comfortable.

"Are you going to watch me sleep?" I see him smirking with one eyes slightly open.

I feel my face heat up and I throw him the nearest object. Which was a pillow relax.

"You wish" and I walk downstairs to get a glass of water.

Well now what.

I mean I can go to school but what if he suddenly dies. I don't want to be charged with murder.

And I won't be able to blame my dad. I haven't had any contact with my dad in while. He most likely went on a business trip.

I sigh and put down my glass of water.

I bet he hasn't eaten anything,

I look at he stove.

Maybe I shouldn't touch that. I don't want to kill the both of us.

I know my weaknesses and cooking is one of them so he's going to have to settle with a cup noodle.

It would be funny if I did somehow mess up a cup
Of noodles. I mean what's so hard of putting hot water in a cup full of dry noodles.

I put some water to boil and watch it till the water starts to bubble up.

I get and kitten glove and carefully grab the pot of hot boiling water. I walked over to the cup like I was on a tight rope.

Somehow I learned to trip over air and I went tumbling down with the pot.

Thankfully I dodge the water from touching me but the water splashes all over the place and the pot slams onto the floor making the whole ground shake.

I stand there in shock how I manage to mess that up so fast.

It was the stove I swear, it doesn't want me around it.

I hear loud footsteps coming near me I and turn to see Aiden.

And to think he was laying on my bed looking like a dead animal.

"Oh hey." I turn back around and grab a towel to wipe the water from the counter.

"Aiden if you don't mind can you get me the mop from over there." And I point to a storage room.

He nods slowly and walks to get it.

When he comes back he starts mopping the floor.

I feel his eyes on me which makes me turn to look at his smiling face.

"What." My face heats up and I turn back around.

"Nothing, you just couldn't make yourself a simple cup noddles." He starts laughing but stops and starts coughing.

"That's what you get for laughing at me." And I snatch the mop from him and continue the job he failed to do.

He sounds sick so he shouldn't be cleaning.

Well just how this always ends up, I order some food online and wait till it arrives.

Also I should probably text the group chat to let them know Aidens weak ass got sick.

After I sent the message I force Aiden to go lay back down.

I sit in the living room couch waiting for the noodles I ordered.

About 30 minutes go by and finally I hear the holy door bell ring.

I jump off the couch and run to the door and open it to see the good looking boy from last time.