13 • Halloween

Saturday, October 31st

"Nope I'm not going." I look at myself in the mirror and see Luna reflection standing behind mines.

"Sara are you kidding me you look hot." She smiles as she fixes my hair.

I stare at myself in the mirror with my pirate costume. Im wearing a skirt way to short for my liking, and a corset. I also wore some fishnets with knee high boots. Luna did some tiny braids in my hair and crimped some pieces too. Finishing it off with a bun. We also got our nails done 3 days ago for today.

*imagine her in any of those two outfits*

For my makeup I did a basic eyeliner and some red lipstick. I think the makeup is the best part.

I was going to order a hat but Luna said I was just going to lose it.

It's not like I'm going to drink...

"I don't know luna, I've never wore something this showy showy." I frown at myself.

"Girl hush once you enter that party you'll see girls who will have you wondering if they forgot their costume at home. Be confident." She turns around and starts gathering our things for the party.

We all got ready at my house since it's always lonely. Luna even suspected if I lived alone. It feels like it.

After we helped the guys do they're makeup and they got dresses we told them we'll meet them at the party since we weren't even dressed.

Aiden said that was stupid. Maybe but it takes a while to look this good.

I put my lipstick, phone, and some cash in a small purse.

The time was around  8:50pm when we decided to leave the house.

It's about a 40 minute drive. Maybe it was stupid that we didn't go in one car.